Guess the ship...

Despegue

4 minutes ago, Vic The Parrot said:

WINDSTAR!!!

Correct - it is the Winsdstar Cafe on the Zuiderdam which was HAL’s first dedicated coffee bar. When the Library was converted to the Explorations cafe Concept the space was converted to the Pinnacle bar.  Now that the explorations Cafe has been moved to the Crows Nest I personally would like to see the space re-imagined as the Grand Dutch cafe on all the Vista and Signature class vessels as they go through their next drydocks.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Correct - it is the Winsdstar Cafe on the Zuiderdam which was HAL’s first dedicated coffee bar. When the Library was converted to the Explorations cafe Concept the space was converted to the Pinnacle bar.  Now that the explorations Cafe has been moved to the Crows Nest I personally would like to see the space re-imagined as the Grand Dutch cafe on all the Vista and Signature class vessels as they go through their next drydocks.

I know, it took me long enough.   LOL

I recall seeing that name on the original deckplans, but knew it would comeback to me.

(So what do I win? ) 

3 hours ago, FRANKIEDNYC said:

I believe that that is a small town in Brazil that Bridget Bardot used to love to visit and that's a statue of her.  I can't remember the name of the town We visited there several years ago on the Prinsendam

Correct, Brigitte Bardot, in a town named Buzios, in Brazil, not too far from Rio de Janeiro, and the ship is the Prinsendam

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

That would be loverly, as Eliza Doolittle would say! Love the Grand Dutch Cafe.