Cabin Bed in a Veranda Cabin

ris_scot

I looked all over and didn't see one either. Finding pictures of 3rd and 4th bunks is not easy. I do know the 4th on Pinnacle Verandahs is over the main bed area, inset in the ceiling during the day just like the Vistas and Signatures. 

5 hours ago, fatcat04 said:

I looked all over and didn't see one either. Finding pictures of 3rd and 4th bunks is not easy. I do know the 4th on Pinnacle Verandahs is over the main bed area, inset in the ceiling during the day just like the Vistas and Signatures. 

I was just hoping that perhaps a fellow cruiser may have taken a picture of their own  with the bed out.   I do understand why HAL may not promote this as it would make the Stateroom look a bit cluttered.  We are in a Pinnacle Verandah and last time on the Koningsdam we had a stateroom just a few along from what we have booked this time.  Last time it did not have the extra bed.  Thanks anyway.

1 hour ago, ris_scot said:

I was just hoping that perhaps a fellow cruiser may have taken a picture of their own  with the bed out.   I do understand why HAL may not promote this as it would make the Stateroom look a bit cluttered.  We are in a Pinnacle Verandah and last time on the Koningsdam we had a stateroom just a few along from what we have booked this time.  Last time it did not have the extra bed.  Thanks anyway.

If they are the same as the Vistas and Signatures, there is a pic I am quite sure by 1of4 with the beds out on halfacts.com.  She also posted on her LIVE thread.  The 4th bed folds out right over the Queen/King size bed.  You have to be careful not to bump your head when you get up 😉 

15 hours ago, kazu said:

If they are the same as the Vistas and Signatures, there is a pic I am quite sure by 1of4 with the beds out on halfacts.com.  ... The 4th bed folds out right over the Queen/King size bed.  You have to be careful not to bump your head when you get up

Westerdam 4163 are the pics referenced.

Some have avoided head bumps by having the Queen/King bed pillows placed at the other end of the bed. 

43 minutes ago, Cruise Suzy said:

Westerdam 4163 are the pics referenced.

Some have avoided head bumps by having the Queen/King bed pillows placed at the other end of the bed. 

Thanks!  I couldn’t recall the cabin #.

Thanks everyone for helping with this.  I found the photos on the Westerdam pages.  We are travelling with our daughter and previously they have used the pull out bed.  The only downside we found was it blocks off the access to the Veranda when the bed is down.  We like sitting out at night and wanted to know if the bunk was a better option.

We are onboard for 14 nights so we can play around with the layout.

All we need now is permission to sail.   😄