Restaurants & Fav Foods I'm missing!

flyguyjake

My Favorite restaurants & foods I really missing are:

Chops for everything. Garlic mashed & huge apple pie ala mode

Jaime's for lasagna, lemon meringue cheesecake and garlic cheese bread.

Wonderland for the amazingly talented creations that taste marvelous. Cotton Candy Martini is bomb delish

150 for the tenderloin, soup & cheese cart

Coastal Kitchen for views, privacy, eggs benedict & lamb loin

Izumi for sushi and teppanyaki. The filet & lobster are superb and I favor the Champagne lobster roll

These foods I cannot get anywhere else. Thank you Royal chefs for your superb culinary skills!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Missusdubbya said:

I miss the Chicken kebab from Solarium Bistro, Wild Mushroom soup from Chops and Poblano Pepper soup from the MDR.

Only have to wait 560 days until Ovation of the Seas 😁

Poblano Pepper soup might be my favorite. 

• Like 1

- Kummelweck sandwiches at Cafe Promenade.  Extra horseradish, please.

- Lamb shank on polenta at CK.

- Seared branzino, also at CK.

- Smoked salmon eggs benedict at CK (seeing a theme here?)

- Damn near any soup at any venue on any ship.  They've got their soups dialed-in.  I never skip trying one.  Mushroom cappuccino (again, CK) as an amuse-bouche was a knockout.

Edited by mk-ultra
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, flyguyjake said:

My Favorite restaurants & foods I really missing are:

Chops for everything. Garlic mashed & huge apple pie ala mode

Jaime's for lasagna, lemon meringue cheesecake and garlic cheese bread.

Wonderland for the amazingly talented creations that taste marvelous. Cotton Candy Martini is bomb delish

150 for the tenderloin, soup & cheese cart

Coastal Kitchen for views, privacy, eggs benedict & lamb loin

Izumi for sushi and teppanyaki. The filet & lobster are superb and I favor the Champagne lobster roll

These foods I cannot get anywhere else. Thank you Royal chefs for your superb culinary skills!

I have never eaten any of the above and therefore do not miss it.Food on a cruise is not a priority for me.

Steaks you can get better on land (fresh not frozen) and Italian Food as well. What an insult to the great italian cuisine "Jamie's Italian" is, no wonder his Restaurants on land went bankrupt.

The dishes at Giovanni's have been quite good and their Tiramisu I actually miss.

Wonderland as well, you don't find many places on land with such creative cuisine at affordable prices.

I already bought a small carrot cake for my birthday party tomorrow night. Dont miss desserts.

Chops had the best steak, nothing else I was crazy about. Seems like on oasis i ate 2 or 3 times at a oriental place I really enjoyed. I love oriental food. 

Izumi I see isn't listed for liberty, not sure if that was the name of where I ate or not., I haven't made up my mind where to eat on liberty. Oasis my last rcl cruise also had tapas? I think it too has been replaced. Just going to play it by ear. Dont eat italian. Picky eater here. Lol with 6 bookings now on liberty should have time to figure out what it has and doesnt vs my last cruise on oasis. 

I ate some breakfast and some lunches in solarium on oasis where it was less crowded. I'll look for less crowded on liberty. Salads and more salads..

Edited by firefly333

We miss Sabor on Smyphony which is now Playmakers. Sabor had great chips, salsa, guac & margaritas which I now get from the Copper & Kettle pub. We don't care much for El Loco Fresh. Hooked is good also, they have fantastic fish sticks which melt in your mouth, spicy cheddar biscuits and good Boston Cream pie (cake).