Using a Carnival credit--questions

KKB

We got a credit since we cancelled our summer Carnival cruise in Feb. (we cancelled by choice), since we had booked an Early Save fare.

I am looking at another cruise next August.

If I have read the policies correctly it says we must use the credit toward the fare. I originally thought you could NOT use it toward the fare...which is fine too, if it was an OBC we could apply it to the tips.

ANYWAY if we can use it toward the fare, do I have to call to use it? I didn't really see a way to use it to pay online.

Thanks!

If you cancelled a cruise under early saver, you should have a credit for the amount you paid less $50/pp fee.  This fare amount will be applied toward your next booking.  You will not get OBC.

So if you paid $1000 total for your cruise (all parties), then they will apply $900 toward whatever cruise you book next.  The credit is Per Person and the same people must rebook, you can not use your credit to pay for someone else.

39 minutes ago, Anyislandwilldo said:

We received $600 in OBC.  We could use this towards tips (correct?) and then spend the rest on board.  But there is no way we would spend $400 in alcohol consumption.  We could use this for excursions, behind the fun tour??  Thanks.

Lol I plan to buy myself  new citizen watch. My citizen I got maybe 10 years ago the sun run battery seems to be losing juice ... or I'm not getting enough sun. 

Excursions, and whatever. Tips, yes of course

• Like 1

Just now, firefly333 said:

Lol I plan to buy myself  new citizen watch. My citizen I got maybe 10 years ago the sun run battery seems to be losing juice ... or I'm not getting enough sun. 

Excursions, and whatever. Tips, yes of course

I never even thought of using it in the jewelry store to purchase some of my new best friends!!  LOL