New Promo Starts Oct 1

The new promo starting Oct 1 is much of the usual, 60% off second guest, some $ off...

But, it also includes Kids Sail Free for all summer sailings.

usual exclusion dates apply

Kids Sail Free + Summer applies to new bookings made between October 1 — November 5, 2020. Kids Sail Free provides free cruise fare for 3rd guests and higher who are 12 years old or younger as of cruise departure date, booked in the same stateroom as the first two qualifying guests in a triple or quad-occupancy stateroom. Kids Sail Free applies to select 3-night or longer Alaska, Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, Caribbean, CaribNE, Coastal, Europe, Hawaii, and Repositioning sailings departing between November 1, 2020 — December 17, 2020 and January 8, 2021 — December 17, 2021. Offer excludes 2020 Thanksgiving sailings (Sailings between November 21 — 28, 2020), 2021 President’s Day Sailings (Sailings between February 12 —ƒ 15, 2021), 2021 Spring Break and Easter sailings (Sailings between March 13 — April 4, 2021), Independence Day sailings (Sailings between June 28 — July 6, 2021) and 2021 Thanksgiving Sailings (Sailings between November 19 — 26, 2021). Taxes, fees, and port expenses are additional and apply to all guests.

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

Thanks for the heads up.  We have a cruise for Aug 28.  From your post, we can get KSF for our younger one (who will be 12 then)?  The cruise is already booked but assuming the usual price drop applies (unless they raise the cost so it makes no difference anyways).  That's great if it applies as summer is usually excluded.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, LuCruise said:

Thanks for the heads up.  We have a cruise for Aug 28.  From your post, we can get KSF for our younger one (who will be 12 then)?  The cruise is already booked but assuming the usual price drop applies (unless they raise the cost so it makes no difference anyways).  That's great if it applies as summer is usually excluded.

If kids sail free under 12, do they go by the age when they book or when they sail?

2 hours ago, LuCruise said:

55 minutes ago, LuCruise said:

My understanding is "sale by", but someone correct me if I'm wrong.

It is 12 and under and it goes by their ge the day of departure

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CruisingHogFan said:

Interesting on the kids sale free over summer. Hopefully it won’t be like the normal promotions where they just increase the adults price to offset....

We have done the KSF and it is a nice savings. We were even able to take that KSF with us when we did a L/S.

5 hours ago, erinsmom03 said:

Of course, Oct 1 is when CWC ends for new bookings. I'm trying to decide if I want to book one or not. Since we don't have kids under 12, I probably should just book today.

Just read on other thread that CWC has been extended until November 30th.   

8 minutes ago, CruiseMelissa said:

So it says "valid only for only new bookings"... given the CWC program, couldn't we just cancel our old booking and book a new one to take advantage of the discount?  Or am I missing some more fine print?

They all say that.  You can just reprice your existing booking. 

I am currently booked next June on an Alaska cruise with 2 children ages 4 & 6.  We as well as my outlaws are sharing a 2 bedroom GS.  There are no other rooms available for this cruise.  How does taking advantage of the Kids Sail Free work if there are no other rooms available?  Will I be able to keep the same room we're in?  What do I need to do to take advantage of this savings?  TIA

4 minutes ago, Bear79 said:

I am currently booked next June on an Alaska cruise with 2 children ages 4 & 6.  We as well as my outlaws are sharing a 2 bedroom GS.  There are no other rooms available for this cruise.  How does taking advantage of the Kids Sail Free work if there are no other rooms available?  Will I be able to keep the same room we're in?  What do I need to do to take advantage of this savings?  TIA

Call and ask to reprice it...yes you can keep the same cabin.

12 minutes ago, Bear79 said:

Yes, you keep the same room, they just reprice it.  Very easy. 

even though there may only be one room in a category, like a Royal Suite or the 2 berm GS they still maintain up to date pricing files in case you cancel.  

Edited by Ourusualbeach

2 hours ago, Airbalancer said:

😂When i see KSF it makes me run the other way 😂

I'm with you.  That's why I book cruises when kids are in school.  I got screwed one time on a Med cruise when it was some sort of European vacation week.  They had little munchkins all over the ship.  Forced me to stay in the Martini Bar most of the time.  😉 🍷

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Wine-O said:

I'm with you.  That's why I book cruises when kids are in school.  I got screwed one time on a Med cruise when it was some sort of European vacation week.  They had little munchkins all over the ship.  Forced me to stay in the Martini Bar most of the time.  😉 🍷

TAs are our cruise of choice or a Med cruise outside of summer months

18 hours ago, Wine-O said:

Yes, waiting until 1 October to check and reprice existing reservations.  🍷

Our B2B in October 2021 out of Rome has never been lower than the original price we got from our TA (group pricing).  I had her check it when others were reporting getting price drops. 

For those of us with kids long grown and on their own the KSF sale is a red banner to stay away!  We got caught with that on a 5 night Caribbean B2B following a Transatlantic.  After the peaceful Transatlantic it was culture shock when the next group boarded!!  We found out it was not only KSF but a good Florida resident discount. Actually, the kids (and there were tons of them) we mostly well behaved.  But the parents.......😱

• Like 1