I just got a vacation survey

firefly333

1 minute ago, scorpluvsdolphins said:

I’m scheduled to cruise twice in November. I got the survey, moved to trash, then took it after seeing the comments on here. 

I’m curious as to how many got the survey that are NOT cruising in November through January, whether they took it or not?

Can someone set up a survey on here whether you got one or not if cruising November through January?  Doesn’t matter if you took it or not. 

Edited by scorpluvsdolphins
Needed to clear up the info for the survey

1 hour ago, scorpluvsdolphins said:

Can someone set up a survey on here whether you got one or not if cruising November through January?  Doesn’t matter if you took it or not. 

I had a cruise in November and December,  but I changed them months ago.  My next cruise is in February.  Today I received a reminder e-mail about the survey.

DH & I both received the survey email last week and deleted them.  Today we received reminder emails, which we also deleted.  We don't have any cruises booked this year, one cruise booked for April 2021 and one for September 2021. 

Edited by OT-Miami

I received the reminder email today, too.  Love their persistence.🙄

"Hello! Just a friendly reminder that you are being invited to participate in a brief survey about vacations to help shape the future of travel. The survey will take no more than 10 minutes to complete..."

18 hours ago, WeMissSeaView said:

Received the e-mail and deleted it.  Did not like that it did not state who it was being conducted for.

Also did not like that you had to answer the household income range to proceed.  There was not a “prefer not to answer” option.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, WeMissSeaView said:

Also did not like that you had to answer the household income range to proceed.  There was not a “prefer not to answer” option.

Just make something up if you don't want to share😉🤣🤣

4 hours ago, CSHS1979 said:

Just make something up if you don't want to share😉🤣🤣

I ALWAYS answer those sorts of questions in one extreme or the other.

Education?  Why yes, I have several doctorates.   Income?  Less than minimum wage.

Let your analytical bots chew on that for a while.  It's not like these surveys are graded. :)

Edited by D C
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, D C said:

I ALWAYS answer those sorts of questions in one extreme or the other.

Education?  Why yes, I have several doctorates.   Income?  Less than minimum wage.

Let your analytical bots chew on that for a while.  It's not like these surveys are graded. 🙂

I like how you think 

I do the same thing.  Never reveal my actual income, ethnicity, , marital status, number of people in household, education level, etc.  Sometimes I'm a PHd, sometimes I'm minimum wage, sometimes I'm married with 3 children living at home, sometimes I'm a widow.   I do answer the actual survey questions accurately, but the rest is none of their business.