Insignia suspensions

thespiritmovesme

Per my account @ oceaniacruises.com: "we are extending our suspension of voyages to include all voyage departures aboard Insignia from November 10, 2020 through April 26, 2021." 

I have a July 2021 cruise on Insignia so I can only speak to the Insignia. Maybe others can speak for the other ships in the fleet.

7 minutes ago, thespiritmovesme said:

Per my account @ oceaniacruises.com: "we are extending our suspension of voyages to include all voyage departures aboard Insignia from November 10, 2020 through April 26, 2021." 

I have a July 2021 cruise on Insignia so I can only speak to the Insignia. Maybe others can speak for the other ships in the fleet.

OLD News.

This has been posted on the Travel Updates link on the Oceania website homepage since August 26th!

It includes the ATW cruise and its various segments through most of April.

On 10/2/2020 at 2:29 PM, thespiritmovesme said:

I have a cruise booked in July 2021 on Insignia. It is not in my account. I tried to call but they are closed. I emailed web support to get put back into my account. If I try and enter in booking code to pull up reservation I get a message "Please contact our Reservations for assistance with your booking. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for sailing with Ocenaia cruises". I did put in a bogus booking number and received same message. I guess that's a good sign.

BTW I had other issues with their web portal like I could not login and Web Support put my account back into place.

1 hour ago, thepla said:

I have a cruise booked in July 2021 on Insignia. It is not in my account. I tried to call but they are closed. I emailed web support to get put back into my account. If I try and enter in booking code to pull up reservation I get a message "Please contact our Reservations for assistance with your booking. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for sailing with Ocenaia cruises". I did put in a bogus booking number and received same message. I guess that's a good sign.

BTW I had other issues with their web portal like I could not login and Web Support put my account back into place.

If you are talking about looking for your cruise tonight (it's now about 10:45 PM Pacific), know that Oceania usually does web maintenance on Saturday evenings and part of their security protocol "hides" your bookings during the work period. Check again tomorrow and it should be back.

BTW, what makes you think that putting in a bogus booking number never would get you anything other than "contact us"?

8 hours ago, thepla said:

I too have a July 2021 Insignia cruise booked.  I'm a first time cruiser on Oceania.  When I just logged in, my booking came right up.  I think if you're still having this problem there must be more than just a maintenance glitch going on.

8 minutes ago, Daniel A said:

I too have a July 2021 Insignia cruise booked.  I'm a first time cruiser on Oceania.  When I just logged in, my booking came right up.  I think if you're still having this problem there must be more than just a maintenance glitch going on.

Mine is back. Person who said maintenance was correct. Reason I put in dummy booking number was to see if message was different from valid one that I thought popped up like it was cancelled. Thanks to everyone that helped. Mine is in 9th and it is my first oceania 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, thepla said:

Mine is back. Person who said maintenance was correct. Reason I put in dummy booking number was to see if message was different from valid one that I thought popped up like it was cancelled. Thanks to everyone that helped. Mine is in 9th and it is my first oceania 

Same here.  I'm on the July 9 sailing too.  If you're interested, there is now a roll call for that sailing https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2759589-bermuda-bliss-insignia-july-9-2021/

3 hours ago, thepla said:

So, lesson learned: Never check your Oceania account on Saturday night. 

• Like 2

For clarification: 

1: The notice is still there at the top of the page. 

2: My cruise isn't until July 16 so it is NOT at this point cancelled. ( NY to Bermuda)

3.:My booking has always been there. It was the "Travel Update" that I was referring to.

4: Sorry if anyone was needlessly worried or confused.

5: If you on the same cruise, hope to see you there!

On 10/2/2020 at 8:38 PM, Flatbush Flyer said:

OLD News.

This has been posted on the Travel Updates link on the Oceania website homepage since August 26th!

It includes the ATW cruise and its various segments through most of April.

I only saw that notice when I logged into Oceania last night, U.K. time. Thanks for taking the time to post. 

18 hours ago, thepla said:

I logged onto my account last night at 11pm U.K. time and found my April booking on Sirena deleted and stating the same message as yours! 😱 I sent Oceania an email and decided that I’d phone my TA today, Sunday, to have a polite rant. However I thought that I’d better recheck my account this morning before phoning my TA. I’m glad I did as my booking had thankfully returned! 😀 Boy did I have a sleepless night. I now know not to log in on a Saturday. 

• Haha 1