Carnival only line cruising in November

cellfree

29 minutes ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

As of today.

All cruises for November out of Port Canaveral and Miami Florida are all Carnival.

They are: Liberty 9, Conquest 4, Elation 2, Breeze 2 many dates are sold out.

Starting in December from Port canaveral and Miami are these.

First out is Norwegian then Carnival, Royal, MSC and Disney.

I'm confused by the ship names and numbers you've provided for the month of November.

20 minutes ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

The name and then the cruise totals for that ship in November

I assumed that at first, then realized it would be incorrect, so decided to ask.

(i.e. Carnival Conquest would have 9 as well, with the first departing from Miami on 11/2)

29 minutes ago, DGP1111 said:

I assumed that at first, then realized it would be incorrect, so decided to ask.

(i.e. Carnival Conquest would have 9 as well, with the first departing from Miami on 11/2)

Yup I messed up a lot.

Hope this is correct. Sold out shown in RED

Carnival November sailings.

Liberty 2-6-9-13-16-20-23-27-30

Conquest 2-6-9-13-16-20-23-27-30

Elation 2-5-9-14-16-19-23-28-30

Breeze 8-15-21-29

47 minutes ago, fyree39 said:

Maybe this is how Carnival is handling its reduced numbers on sailings. A 100% booked cruise will HAVE to cancel and those passengers dispersed throughout future cruises. I don't see how Carnival can select 40% of the passengers on a 100% booked cruise and tell them too bad, so sad. You drew the short straw and won't be sailing. Here's your FCC and have a nice day.

100% booked indicates about 60% full. Not to capacity as before.

Instead of a brief pause, they should change it to a longer suspension. 

But I'm sure the cruise lines want to be sailing for their expensive (& money making) Christmas & New Years cruises. So they want to start up in Dec.

2 hours ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

A cruise ship is now safer than any store you may visit. FACT! If you want to know what they have done to the ships go to each ones site and read. Switching the A/C system alone to HEPA and not circulating the stagnant filthy air is super expensive. On shore, if only ALL schools did that it would be so much safer for students and the faculty. The filthiest place to go is the grocery store. No matter how much they do cleaning they cannot compete with all the hands touching everything. Fresh vegetables and all the goods picked up and put back on  the shelf for you to pick up and take home. I could go on and on. You get my drift I hope.

HEPA filters are indeed a very safe and good way to prevent spread through airconditioning. That is why when all passengers and crew wear their masks properly, it is nearly impossible to contract Covid19 when flying.

FACT.

Another fact: it is nearly impossible to get Covid19 by touching a surface, and especially not a fruit or vegetable or other package in a grocery store. That is why it is no longer needed to wear gloves. They are actually counterproductive.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Despegue said:

HEPA filters are indeed a very safe and good way to prevent spread through airconditioning. That is why when all passengers and crew wear their masks properly, it is nearly impossible to contract Covid19 when flying.

FACT.

Another fact: it is nearly impossible to get Covid19 by touching a surface, and especially not a fruit or vegetable or other package in a grocery store. That is why it is no longer needed to wear gloves. They are actually counterproductive.

Thanks for responding. The Cruise ships along with no recirculation of the inside air. They bring in outside air and expel the returned air. Always fresh air entering the ship.

1 minute ago, fyree39 said:

*heavy sigh* I'm talking about the every cabin is full sailings that sold out before March when the do-do hit the fan and everything came to a screeching halt.

Carry on smartly.

I figured you were responding to the listed sold out cruises for November. My error.

I'm curious if anyone knows how if they are going to sail at reduced capacity in the beginning how will they decide on a full ship who gets to sail and who is sent a letter that they are no longer booked for that particular sailing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skridge said:

I'm curious if anyone knows how if they are going to sail at reduced capacity in the beginning how will they decide on a full ship who gets to sail and who is sent a letter that they are no longer booked for that particular sailing.

Many have canceled or postponed  their cruises, to 2021 or later, for a safer time. So the ships wouldnt be full anymore. Then they probably stopped bookings at the lower capacity.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EZ1 said:

Many have canceled or postponed  their cruises, to 2021 or later, for a safer time. So the ships wouldnt be full anymore. Then they probably stopped bookings at the lower capacity.

That makes sense.

3 hours ago, skridge said:

The general public isn't too optimistic with the cruise industry right now and many aren't traveling like they previously were. By removing cruises from their booking engine when they reach the pre-determined capacity, they are able to control the inventory to ensure it doesn't exceed projected booking levels. This shouldn't be much of a concern as booking levels wouldn't reach this level until there is a proven safe return to cruising where the industry can gain the trust and comfort of the general public. When the theme parks in Florida reopened, their occupancy levels were extremely low.

If the ship is booked beyond the capacity, they will likely perform similar measures to when a cruise is oversold just like an airline or hotel would do in an overbooking situation. This isn't even something I would worry about... their revenue management team knows exactly what they are doing.

Edited by xDisconnections
  • Like 2