When will the Carnival Celebration be added to the Roll Calls?

4 hours ago, relaxation said:

I was wondering when  the new Carnival Celebration will be added to the Roll Calls? I am not familiar with the process and timing. Any info would be welcome!

Thanks! 🤩

Contact one of the CC admins/support people and ask them.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/community-help-center/

13 hours ago, relaxation said:

Thanks! Will contact the host on the link!

Have you booked Anne?.

Too expensive for me!

Seems such a long time since our Horizon TA.

Edited by maryann2
41 minutes ago, maryann2 said:

Have you booked Anne?.

Too expensive for me!

Seems such a long time since our Horizon TA.

Hi Mary!

It has been a long time since the Horizon TA! 

Yes, I booked it. I was so disappointed when the Mardis Gras cancelled the original inaugural and TA. That was like 3 cancellations ago now! I have wanted to see these new Carnival ships that have a new design and powered by natural gas. But the cruises in the states are so short & blah! So, I booked this long TA even though the ports aren't that great. We will see..still a long way off!

Do you have anything booked for 2021? I have a few, but again, we will see what happens!

Miss you!

15 minutes ago, relaxation said:

I have wanted to see these new Carnival ships that have a new design and powered by natural gas. 

Just curious- what do you think the natural gas will do to directly impact your vacation experience and consider it to be among the top reasons to select the ship?

It's crazy that again - only 72 hours after the opening of this cruise - almost all suites on the transatlantic cruise are full ...

Some will certainly be on sale after the option period has expired. Nevertheless, the pricing was probably a bit too cheap again ...

Incidentally, I am also booked on the transatlantic inaugural cruise! 😄 

45 minutes ago, monsterl said:

It's crazy that again - only 72 hours after the opening of this cruise - almost all suites on the transatlantic cruise are full ...

Some will certainly be on sale after the option period has expired. Nevertheless, the pricing was probably a bit too cheap again ...

Incidentally, I am also booked on the transatlantic inaugural cruise! 😄 

And they’ll be canceled when the time comes to actually pony up the funds at final payment.

On 10/11/2020 at 8:41 AM, relaxation said:

Hi Mary!

It has been a long time since the Horizon TA! 

Yes, I booked it. I was so disappointed when the Mardis Gras cancelled the original inaugural and TA. That was like 3 cancellations ago now! I have wanted to see these new Carnival ships that have a new design and powered by natural gas. But the cruises in the states are so short & blah! So, I booked this long TA even though the ports aren't that great. We will see..still a long way off!

Do you have anything booked for 2021? I have a few, but again, we will see what happens!

Miss you!

Remember our Golden Girl exit from the Comedy Club LOL.

You have mail.

On 10/11/2020 at 11:58 AM, xDisconnections said:

Just curious- what do you think the natural gas will do to directly impact your vacation experience and consider it to be among the top reasons to select the ship?

I'm not the OP but it could be she wants to pick activities that are better for the environment. Or, in the case of cruise ships, slightly less bad for the environment.

Just letting you all know that I started a roll call for the inaugural TA for the Celebration. They just opened roll calls for this ship!

And, sorry I didn't answer xDisconnections before this about the natural gas. It is as Earthworm Jim has stated about the environment mostly, but also to elaborate that natural gas is very clean energy and I have a a fascination as to how they make it all work. Talked about this quite a bit on 2 cruises with a rep of Carnival who explained it a bit in talks on board. Anyway I think it is very cool! LOL !!  😜  Geek out!