Refund question

I paid for a cruise that was cancelled using 1. Debit card for deposit and 2. Remainder using a credit card.

I received my deposit back into my account but have yet to see credit for remainder on my credit card.

What’s the usual wait time between the 2? I would think both would be refunded the same day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

1 minute ago, brenderlou said:

I paid for a cruise that was cancelled using 1. Debit card for deposit and 2. Remainder using a credit card.

I received my deposit back into my account but have yet to see credit for remainder on my credit card.

What’s the usual wait time between the 2? I would think both would be refunded the same day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That is up to your bank.  I would bet they were all processed at the same time by Royal. 

I received refunds today for 3 different credit cards from our cancelled November cruise.  One Card  for the deposit, one for final and one for cruise planner purchases.  Refunds all had a posting date of the 13th but didn’t show up in my account until the 15th.

I received refund today for cancelled 11/29 Harmony, in three different refund amounts representing 1. final payment of cruise itself, 2. taxes and fees, 3. prepaid gratuities.  

Still no sign of 500.00 deposit refund.  Not unusual for them to break it all up.  Just happy to get most of it back already.  They are getting a bit faster on refunds now...thankfully, since I have another doomed cruise final payment to make for one of my January cruises by Monday.  😞 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, island lady said:

Oh but of course!!  😉 🤪

Still...sure would be nice to meet up with you on 12/6 though.  Sigh...in a perfect world.  

Yeah I think the chances of us meeting on that cruise are slim to none

• Like 1