Ideas needed for Tromsk, Honningsvag, Nordfiord, Bergen and Loloten Islands

windsor26

4 hours ago, windsor26 said:

not know which port as the cruise ship itinerary just says the town Thanks

Which cruise? Tromsk does not exist - do you mean Tromsø?
Nordfjord is a district - most likely port is Olden. Also do you know which port at the islands of Lofoten? 
- please also time of year and how much time in port.

Might be good with more details in order to provide recommendations.

Edited by hallasm

Sorry for typo's  

11th Juy Bergen Norway 9am-7pm
12th July Olden 8am-6pm
13th July at sea  
14th July lofoten islands 7am-4pm
15th July Tromsoe 8am-6pm
16th July Honningsvag 7am-10pm
17th July cruising Arctic Circle  

Coral Princess 2022

I did the Land of the Midnight Sun cruise on Sapphire Princess in June 2019 and all your ports except Olden were included on my cruise.

One of the best private tours I did was in Honningsvag with Blue Puffin (blue-puffin.com). The tour went to North Cape and two fishing villages where we saw king crabs at one village. The scenery was beautiful and our guide Monica was great. In the Lofoten Islands we did a tour through Arctic Buss which took us to cute villages and wonderful scenery. In Bergen we did our own thing walking around the lovely town and in Tromso our tour was cancelled so we went into town and to the Botanic Gardens which are very close to the dock. 

I did a review of my cruise and Honningsvag is on page four and the Lofoten Islands on page five. 

• Like 1

Tromsø and in particular Bergen are nice cities where you easily can see the city by food.

Olden has the Briksdal glacier and Loen Skylifr viewpoint - shuttle busses should be available.

Also a beautiful scenic sailing into Olden - you need to be up early in the morning.

You need to find excursions for Lofoten and Honningsvåg - either ship or local tour provider.

Rental car might also be an option but just be aware that no excursions or tours available at the pier at arrival. Lofoten Islands are very beautiful nature and Honningsvåg is North Cape.

Lofoten is inside the Arctic Circle - July 14 will probably be the last day with midnight sun but since you are heading North you’ll have midnight sun in Tromsø and Honningsvåg. 
It will be a very nice evening sailing from Lofoten island northbound through Raftsundet. Just be aware that even in July it can be quite cold - my blog with pictures and video from one of my midnight sun sailings from Lofoten Islands.