Can 2 or more Princess 125% FCCs be applied on 1 single Cruise

drsel

I have two Princess Cruises cancelled, so I will be receiving 2 separate 125% FCCs for only the amount paid as deposits on both the cancelled Cruises.

Can I apply both these FCCs on a third already booked Princess Cruise?

Edited by drsel

8 hours ago, drsel said:

I have two Princess Cruises cancelled, so I will be receiving 2 separate 125% FCCs for only the amount paid as deposits on both the cancelled Cruises.

Can I apply both these FCCs on a third already booked Princess Cruise?

I would of thought so if the funds had been credited back into your FCC account and you had a balance owing on the third cruise.

Worth a call to Princess though, logic does not always follow.

You mentioned a few weeks ago that you were going to attempt to make final payments on your cruises, despite them being cancelled, so that you could get 125% FCC on the entire cruise portion.  Did Princess and RCL actually accept your final payments? 

On 10/24/2020 at 7:30 AM, V_icki_e said:

You mentioned a few weeks ago that you were going to attempt to make final payments on your cruises, despite them being cancelled, so that you could get 125% FCC on the entire cruise portion.  Did Princess and RCL actually accept your final payments? 

Royal gladly accepted my final payment, but gave me a FCC of only 250 (on my basic deposit amount of 200). I wonder what will happen to the balance amount paid

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2020 at 4:02 AM, drsel said:

Royal gladly accepted my final payment, but gave me a FCC of only 250 (on my basic deposit amount of 200). I wonder what will happen to the balance amount paid

I expect that they will hold it for as long as possible!  They may deem that anyone who made full final payment AFTER a cruise had already been cancelled doesn't need their money back quickly 😉