Lets Talk about the Fun Times ahead Hopefully

wolft927

So with all the Doom and Gloom regarding Cruising and Covid, lets all remember all the fun we have had and all the time we spend on Cruisecritc the weeks months or even years before your next cruise. 

Was Just wondering when is everyones next cruise is booked and what you are most looking forward to. Please no negativity!!!!! Just fun pictures and plans we are all looking forward too. 

Me personally I am looking forward to my cruise on the Glory as well as my next on the Sky Princess! Nothing better then the moment you walk on board and realize that you are now on vacation and can leave your worries away for at least a week or so. 

• Like 1

We are cruising on Sunshine out of Charleston Jan 14, 2021 for 4 days of spa balcony indulgence!  Going to Princess Cay and 2 days at sea.  Love Charleston and we are only a 3 hour drive away.  I'm looking forward to trying JiJi's for the first time (got reservations) and chilling with my hubby🥰

• Like 2

I hope this thread proves to be a successful endeavor. But I have serious doubts that this board can pull it off.

My next cruise will hopefully be on Freedom in January...Going to Montego, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. I am most excited about trying a different room type. I have one of the long 4Js on the end with the window looking out on the secret deck. It's the exact same room I have booked for Alaska on Freedom...So that's cool.

• Like 6

Hubbs and I are booked Jan 30 on the Legend out of Tampa. Going to Cozumel, Belize, and Costa Maya.  Like Saint Greg, we are booked in a new (for us) cabin configuration-a Vista Suite.  Looking forward to one of those wrap around balconies!

baf

• Like 3

I remember when I was planning a trip for my son's last family vacation before leaving for college (current freshman at PSU).  It was March of 2019 and I said lets do a cruise winter break (2019)? hubby said no, lets wait till spring break 2020.  I won and we cruised on the breeze December 2019. Feels like a lifetime ago. 

next trip?  booked Mardi Gras (in march) for  winter 2021. crazy . who knows...

• Like 3

We are going on the Mardi Gras in May 2021. We are a pretty big group sailing, friends and family so we are pretty excited. We are going on the Western itinerary which isn’t to exciting but we mainly booked for the ship! We can’t wait to eat at all the restaurants and just relax for 7 days !

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Tjcalley said:

We are going on the Mardi Gras in May 2021. We are a pretty big group sailing, friends and family so we are pretty excited. We are going on the Western itinerary which isn’t to exciting but we mainly booked for the ship! We can’t wait to eat at all the restaurants and just relax for 7 days !

I can't wait to read all the reviews/ pics when MG finally sails. 

• Like 1

My next Carnival cruise as of right now is 2/6 on what is supposed to be the initial sailing of the Mardi Gras.  We were just discussing at dinner tonight the potential for cruising before that.  Our last cruise was on the Legend on 1/4/20 and are really Jonesing to get back on a Carnival ship.  

• Like 2

March 2022 on the Magic, looking forward to HMC. I was booked for my 60th in February, Fascination, and that ship’s a goner. 😞 after that we bit the bullet and booked May 2022 Norwegian to Alaska. It will be out 40th anniversary. Looking forward to a cruise we can drive to port. 

We are booked on the Carnival Horizon 1/9/21. We are excited to try the teppanyaki. The planned itinerary Is all new ports for us, but we shall see what happens. We are awkwardly laughing about being the second to last sailing on the Magic and being the second back to sea sailing of the Horizon. 🤷🏼‍♀️😬😂😂

• Like 2

Our next cruise is July on the Glory to Montego Bay, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Youngest son’s high school graduation trip. All of our family have been to these ports but there are supposed to be some first time cruisers going with us. I’m most excited to watch them experience the fun. 

• Like 2

4/10/20 on the Magic. I can’t wait to step into that familiar atrium and realize “im

on a ship, I’m on vacation!” again. 

first night onboard I WILL be at the Welcome Aboard show. I had gotten to where we skipped it as it was “same old, same old.” I’ll NEVER take it for granted again!! 

• Like 4