Can anyone see their FCC yet?

EM35

Just wondering if anyone can see the FCC when logged in with new cruises going on sale in the next couple of weeks? I am still waiting for mine to appear from my April canaries cruise? I cancelled the cruise before P&O did and got 25% back in cash (which I have received) and the remainder should have been received in FCC. I know I will probably need to contact P&O but can't really face waiting on the phones for goodness knows how long. 

Thank you

9 minutes ago, EM35 said:

Just wondering if anyone can see the FCC when logged in with new cruises going on sale in the next couple of weeks? I am still waiting for mine to appear from my April canaries cruise? I cancelled the cruise before P&O did and got 25% back in cash (which I have received) and the remainder should have been received in FCC. I know I will probably need to contact P&O but can't really face waiting on the phones for goodness knows how long. 

Thank you

If you do a dummy booking after login on your account you will see this shown as a reduction in the price.

Edited by terrierjohn

9 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

If you do a dummy booking after login on your account you will see this shown as a reduction in the price.

Thanks for the suggestion I've tried this both with cruises cheaper and more expensive than the FCC I should have been receiving previously and again just now and it still isn't showing and is showing the full price. 

Looks like a phone call is going to be the only option. 

31 minutes ago, tesni said:

Mine isn't showing either - very frustrating after all these months.

It's ridiculous really isn't it. Surely, it must be easier to credit FCC to accounts than to organise refunds and they seem to have those sorted now. 

• Like 1

Login to your account and then hop over to the tab to select or view available cruises.

At the top of the page a blue message banner should show.

If the message is "we are processing your FCC and it will show in a few days" you are almost there.

Mine came on Thurday 22nd Oct for a June 2020 Med cruise.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, option1 said:

Login to your account and then hop over to the tab to select or view available cruises.

At the top of the page a blue message banner should show.

If the message is "we are processing your FCC and it will show in a few days" you are almost there.

Mine came on Thurday 22nd Oct for a June 2020 Med cruise.

It still says 'coming in the next few weeks', which it has said for months now. And again, like we refunds, there seems to be no rhyme or reason to the order they are doing them in. My April cruise was one of the first where people were given the option to receive FCC if they didn't want to travel even  before the official shutdown happened and yet cruises in June have had FCC credited! 

• Like 1

I too got the same message as you,I have been checking every day for months.

Eventually the  message changed and within 3 days the FCC was showing.

Remember FFCC's are per person so the amount may appear wrong at first glance.

1 hour ago, option1 said:

I too got the same message as you,I have been checking every day for months.

Eventually the  message changed and within 3 days the FCC was showing.

Remember FFCC's are per person so the amount may appear wrong at first glance.

Thanks for the information, I will keep an eye on it this week and then ring towards the end of this week if it is still not there as obviously want to use it against a cruise when the new brochure launches, as I'm sure most people will. 

• Like 1

On Sunday 25th, I booked a cruise to the Canaries on Iona for Feb 2022, to replace the one P & O cancelled, the same two week period. The FCC was automatically included as part of the deposit so I just needed to pay the remainder. The only thing I couldn’t do was book the coach travel, plenty of time to sort that though.

I received an email out of the blue this morning to confirm my FCC from the cruise that I should have just returned from is now set up and ready to use... Just need the one for my cancelled Feb/March '21 cruise to be set up now...

4 hours ago, Britboys said:

I received an email out of the blue this morning to confirm my FCC from the cruise that I should have just returned from is now set up and ready to use... Just need the one for my cancelled Feb/March '21 cruise to be set up now...

On 10/27/2020 at 2:47 PM, Jennizor said:

On Sunday 25th, I booked a cruise to the Canaries on Iona for Feb 2022, to replace the one P & O cancelled, the same two week period. The FCC was automatically included as part of the deposit so I just needed to pay the remainder. The only thing I couldn’t do was book the coach travel, plenty of time to sort that though.

See these are the things that make me think I need to just give in and ring them as the cruise I am waiting on FCC for is from April and was one of the first ones cancelled. I've had my cash refunds for the other two later cruises I have had cancelled but no sign of this FCC. 

• 2 weeks later...