Best location for side facing Crown Loft

molly361

The balcony of the most forward lofts can be seen from deck 15, if someone wants to look up at them. Also the balconies get slightly larger as you move towards the center. 
We prefer something close to the doors, near center, maybe 4 or 5 from the front. We never care which side.

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've only stayed in one CLS but I agree with 4 or 5 cabins from the front...somewhere near the middle of the hallway.  Still close to the lounge for quick coffee/drink trips and very private/quiet on the balcony (if that's what you prefer over watching aft action).

• Thanks 1

This was from 1750 on Oasis back in 2016 when she was in PEV. 

You can see the public decks when you are at the railing and look forward.  You will hear some music and sounds when they have bands blaring but one step back and no one can see you.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, irishgal432 said:

I would stay farther away from the aft.  It can be pretty noisy down that way with music etc sometimes and if you are nearer the aft it can carry over.  Did you find a deal?

The least expensive one I found out of Pc is still a bit over $6000 for 2

Some more balcony pics from 1750

Oasis-8.jpg

Oasis-9.jpg

Oasis-23.jpg

Oasis-26.jpg

Oasis-34.jpg

Random pictures from the 1750 balcony.

Oasis-126.jpg

Oasis-127.jpg

Oasis-128.jpg

I took these pictures so I could compare deck plans versus cabin for future reference.  The "hump" curvature is very slight.

Oasis-131.jpg

Oasis-134.jpg

Oasis-222.jpg

Oasis-223.jpg

Pretty good napping opportunities from the side facing lofts...

Oasis-224.jpg

For comparison purposes the rear facing loft suites are great for people watching but you will want to close the curtains at night.  

Oasis-98.jpg

Edited by twangster
  • Like 2

I've also stayed in 1748 on Allure which yielded pretty much the same experience.  The curvature is pretty small so anything in the middle will yield a similar result.  The stairs share a wall so every other cabin alternates or reverses layout if that's important to you. 

Allure 1748:

Allure-102.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, skyking said:

We stayed in 1710 on the Harmony last year, and it was absolutely PERFECT. 

Good to know.  We have 1710 on Oasis B2B next year and 1708 in 2022. I presume they would be very similar to Harmony's CLS.  Just hope they sail as planned!

On 10/25/2020 at 10:27 AM, molly361 said:

The least expensive one I found out of Pc is still a bit over $6000 for 2

That's not really a bad price. The lowest we've ever been able to book was about $5800 for two. We've paid as much as $9000, and I've seen them at well over $10,000-$11,000. Allure prices are generally a lot lower than Harmony.

BTW, we've done 1756 three times and 1744 once. While you can see the pool deck from 1756, you really have to lean out, and from the pool deck it is virtually impossible to see anything (or anyone) on that balcony unless they are leaning out.

Location is not as important to us as stairway location, since DW likes to sleep on the oceanside of the bed.

Edited by orville99
  • Like 1