We were very much waiting and seeing........ but withdrawal got the better of us........ just booked a 2021 cruise.  Just wondering if anyone else has been brave / optimistic 😀 and what you opted for?  We've gone for a Southampton sailing to the Norwegian Fjords.

Hello,

I'm booked on four cruises to Norway next year.

No, I don't have a 'thing' about Norway (or Norwegians) it's just that's all there seems to be with only 1 twelve night and 3 fourteen night cruises.

Regards,

Cublet

We booked an Iceland/Ireland cruise in June 2021(BearCruise).  Though we did optimistically book the cruise, I am somewhat pessimistic that it will actually occur (or if it does occur that we will be on it). There are a lot of pieces that have to fall into place before cruising will be back to normal. 😷

November 2021 transpacific 20 night cruise with Costa, Barcelona to Guadeloupe. Also looking at using voucher on Barcelona to Rio in December 202, again with Costa. That will leave me with one voucher left and i am looking at Costa, Savona to Dubai but that will be in 2022. 

On 10/26/2020 at 8:01 AM, cublet said:

Hello,

I'm booked on four cruises to Norway next year.

No, I don't have a 'thing' about Norway (or Norwegians) it's just that's all there seems to be with only 1 twelve night and 3 fourteen night cruises.

Regards,

Cublet

Don't blame you the Fjords are stunning, as I expect are the Norwegians.  You'll have to report back on which ports/itineraries are the best.  It won't be our last visit I'm certain.

On 10/26/2020 at 4:33 PM, frquarterguy said:

We booked an Iceland/Ireland cruise in June 2021(BearCruise).  Though we did optimistically book the cruise, I am somewhat pessimistic that it will actually occur (or if it does occur that we will be on it). There are a lot of pieces that have to fall into place before cruising will be back to normal. 😷

Iceland is supposed to be stunning, you'll have a great time.  We're keeping everything crossed that our cruise will happen, we'll make the call right up to the final payment date......... we had quite the adventure getting our money back for one of cancelled cruises this year.

2 hours ago, gerryuk said:

November 2021 transpacific 20 night cruise with Costa, Barcelona to Guadeloupe. Also looking at using voucher on Barcelona to Rio in December 202, again with Costa. That will leave me with one voucher left and i am looking at Costa, Savona to Dubai but that will be in 2022. 

wow, those sounds fun itineraries....... funnily enough we also have a number of future credits to spend...... we're thinking of putting all of them towards an Alaskan Cruise in 2022....... which will be a once in a lifetime adventure for us..........

On 10/27/2020 at 2:43 PM, Roofire said:

wow, those sounds fun itineraries....... funnily enough we also have a number of future credits to spend...... we're thinking of putting all of them towards an Alaskan Cruise in 2022....... which will be a once in a lifetime adventure for us..........

We have booked a cruise in January 2021 for the Mexican riviera. Sp far it’s a go but not holding my breath. Have also booked South Africa cruise in 2022. We have hopes for that one.

happy cruising hopefully.

On 10/29/2020 at 1:11 AM, moonshawdow007 said:

We have booked a cruise in January 2021 for the Mexican riviera. Sp far it’s a go but not holding my breath. Have also booked South Africa cruise in 2022. We have hopes for that one.

happy cruising hopefully.

fingers and toes crossed for you

On 10/30/2020 at 4:16 AM, nimiq said:

We are looking for potentially Nov 2021 Caribbean cruise.

sea ya 

ERIC

not brave enough to fly and cruise....... sailing out of the UK next year, if at all........hope It works out for you.........

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/25/2020 at 11:26 AM, Roofire said:

We were very much waiting and seeing........ but withdrawal got the better of us........ just booked a 2021 cruise.  Just wondering if anyone else has been brave / optimistic 😀 and what you opted for?  We've gone for a Southampton sailing to the Norwegian Fjords.

Holland America Oosterdam to Alaska June 2021.