Nicko Vision Danube Cruise video !

Jimmyke

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2020 at 12:40 AM, Roz said:

@Jimmyke, thank you so much for posting your video.  It brought back a lot of memories of places I've been, and showed me places I want to visit.  I enjoyed the background music.  

Thank you for your appreciation for the video and music. Always difficult to choose (royalty free) music. Glad that the video could bring back memories to you!

Jimmy, thank you for posting this. Such a relaxing video with pleasant music. You are in Belgium, how did you book with nickocruises, online or travel agent (do not say a name please)? Was the cruise bi-lingual? I assume you speak (some) German. This was probably a round-trip from Passau seeing that it is a German cruise?

notamermaid

• 1 month later...
On 11/20/2020 at 3:26 PM, notamermaid said:

Jimmy, thank you for posting this. Such a relaxing video with pleasant music. You are in Belgium, how did you book with nickocruises, online or travel agent (do not say a name please)? Was the cruise bi-lingual? I assume you speak (some) German. This was probably a round-trip from Passau seeing that it is a German cruise?

notamermaid

By travelagent. The cruise was not bilingual, only German speaking althought we were told that if we asked by embarkation they would do German and English. We asked the cruisedirector but he refused!  Even important things like safety drills or information about the ports only in German!!! Luckily the crew was amazing, the guy from the reception and the maitre D translated everyday the menu! We understand German but foodvocabulary can be challenging!

• Thanks 1

On 12/23/2020 at 3:31 AM, Host Jazzbeau said:

Thanks for posting, but please in future only post each video on one CC board.  Various Hosts have spent the day removing your duplicates of this and the two Costa trips.

Ok, I understand and apologize for the inconvenience!