My next scheduled carnival cruise is...

geckoaz

We cancelled our Feb 2020 cruise.    Did not want to take a chance on 2021.  We are booked on the Freedom for Jan. 2022.  Hope all will be okay and we can go.   I am taking my granddaughters and spouses and great grandkids with me.   They are first time cruisers.   They are so excited and so am I.   Will be my 27th cruise, but each one feels like the first one to me.   

• Like 1

On 10/29/2020 at 6:35 PM, geckoaz said:

if you have carnival cruise booked. When is it and what will you celebrate? My next cruise is may 2021 on panorama. We are celebrating my wife's retirement and maybe mine. Lots of friends are booked from all over. Looking to have lots of fun and time to catch up.

April 2020-its our annual sister cruise.  Missed last April.  Fear we may miss this April as well. 

Well I am scheduled for March 27,2021 but now that cruises have been cancelled up to end of January plus the fact that its out of Los Angeles (which I'm pretty sure isn't going to be one of the startup ports)  I am researching new cruises in November out of Orlando so I will be ready to move it for the 4th time when Carnival sends me the cancellation email. Sigh.....more headaches waiting for refunds to credit cards and re purchasing all the extras again.  Wish they could just transfer EVERYTHING over.  This will be the 4th time waiting for refunds and then repurchasing Cheers, FTTF, excursions, cruise cash etc. etc. etc.

On 10/30/2020 at 8:24 AM, sparks1093 said:

We haven't booked it yet but we're looking at 2/20/22 on Legend out of Baltimore. We'll be celebrating life as we always do and counting our blessings that we can take vacations.

Well, now we're booked so we'll see how it goes.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2020 at 2:04 PM, kdr69 said:

Well I am scheduled for March 27,2021 but now that cruises have been cancelled up to end of January plus the fact that its out of Los Angeles (which I'm pretty sure isn't going to be one of the startup ports)  I am researching new cruises in November out of Orlando so I will be ready to move it for the 4th time when Carnival sends me the cancellation email. Sigh.....more headaches waiting for refunds to credit cards and re purchasing all the extras again.  Wish they could just transfer EVERYTHING over.  This will be the 4th time waiting for refunds and then repurchasing Cheers, FTTF, excursions, cruise cash etc. etc. etc.

The first time I did this, they refunded excursions, etc. This time they transferred all of it over (just did this today). I had to wait on hold for maybe 5 minutes while they did it.

On 10/30/2020 at 5:58 AM, 2Shoes2Go said:

Three on Sunshine (b3b), beginning Jan 4, 2021. Not too optimistic for sailing. Probably refund them.

These are gone, plus two for Feb and Mar. Seven to be refunded. Next up is April b2b, 8 & 6 on Breeze. Probably not happening.

My family's next cruise is November 2021.  We always cruise over Thanksgiving but thanks to COVID we are home this year rather than cruising right now.

I'm iffy about whether we will be able to go next year.  I did book with OBC from this week's cancelled cruise but if COVID cancels another one I will cash out and find a different way to vacation.  As far as what we will celebrate on our next cruise is the end of the pandemic (or at least the worst behind us) because I won't cruise again until I'm sure it's safe.