Where I SHOULD be....

beachbum6264

Ah, us too, the Sunrise November 2 out of Miami which was originally October 31out of Port Everglades - and before we booked the Sunrise we had October 31 out of Barcelona to Tampa on the Legend TA booked - I figured if TA was not going surely cruises out of Florida would be going in October. We continue to book and rebook and anticipate each cruise. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vwrestler171 said:

I was supposed to be on Mardi gras now, it got cancelled, so I moved to Horizon this weekend.  Now I am hoping for a late January cruise.

Hoping for a mid January but it's sandwiched in between a bunch of ten day cruises (mine is the only one not ten days). I'm doubtful that it will happen.

I know the feeling,

Had a May & Sept  Havana Aft Wrap on the Horizon get wacked.

Have a Sept 21 in the same cabin, All Booked,

Air Done,

Hotel in MIA booked,

Trikes in Aruba Booked,

Car In Curacao Booked,

Golf cart in Bonaire booked.

And we loved the Sunrise.!

She was getting bashed at that time when we went but loved her!

Last Sept around the Hurricane!

Edited by thesmiths

I should be in Madeira!  Should've been on the final Med sailing on Legend (10 days Venice to Barcelona after spending 4 days in a fabulous apartment in Venice with my cruise friends).  We would've departed Barcelona on Friday and already had 2 sea days and a stop in Malaga.  Tomorrow we should be in Tenerife followed by 5 sea days crossing the Atlantic, then stops in St Maarten, San Juan, Amber Cove, 2 more sea days, and in port at Tampa on November 15th.

Sigh.

But think of the money I'm not spending!!

I should of been packing for a cruise leaving on the 14th on the Breeze.  This was after getting kicked off the inaugural European Mardi Gras last December, to getting kicked off the Breeze in July so that those scheduled on Radiance could have her, then getting kicked off the Magic in October so it could go into dry dock, then back to the Breeze, and that one was cancelled.  Hoping go sail March 21,2021.  Just feeling really sad today knowing that this Friday could have been boarding a flight from Columbus to Orlando.  Oh well using up some vacation time taking 3 day weekends and getting stuff done around the house.  Will make me appreciate my next cruise all the more.