Port in St Kitts

vm6514

4 hours ago, vm6514 said:

needย walking distance things to do from port

Theres a lot thats walkable from the piers-- you essentially dock right in the middle of downtown Basseterre. From the ship you walk through a little fake village built out onto the pier that contains the usually duty free and souvenir shops along with a bunch of divey bars that are popular with the crew.ย 

ย 

Beyond that you are in the actual downtown-- theres Independence Square and also a main roundabout with a memorial in it. Overall the town is full of very touristy shops. Really not my fave town in the Caribbean.ย 

ย 

If you really want to have a good time on St Kitts we usually get a day pass to one of the resorts and take a taxi over. Everything thats walkable from the ship is sort of forgettable.ย ย 

Walk over and spend the afternoon at Palm Court Gardens. $11 chair rental one of the best tickets on St. Kitts 14-15 minute easy walk from Port Zante. I highly recommend it, you won't be disappointed. Best views great infinity pool and awesome service, very pretty people global clientele. You'll fit right in ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

Have fun ๐Ÿ˜Ž

8 hours ago, TTEllis said:

Walk over and spend the afternoon at Palm Court Gardens. $11 chair rental one of the best tickets on St. Kitts 14-15 minute easy walk from Port Zante. I highly recommend it, you won't be disappointed. Best views great infinity pool and awesome service, very pretty people global clientele. You'll fit right in ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

Have fun ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thank you very much I will look into it

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, piercetc4 said:

which resorts offer day passes? thank you in advance

The St. Kitts Marriott $35(US).

Palm Court Gardens $11(US) chair rental they'll hold your chair until 11am.ย 

Best 2 tickets on St. Kitts. Have fun ๐Ÿ˜‰..

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/21/2021 at 12:53 PM, princeton123211 said:

The Park Hyatt also does-- while definitely a premium, it is most likely the nicest property on the island. Had a very good experience there a few years ago.ย 

Have yourself a time at the Park Hyatt glad you had a "good experience" on the property. They're are several reviews here in this forum that are contradictory. I saw the Park Hyatt in Dec. 18, while on the island, wasn't the least bit impressed went back to Palm Court Gardens and did it up. Palm Court Gardens high end global clientele very pretty people cocktail party. My new go to on St. Kitts one of the best vibes of any resort in the Eastern Caribbean.ย 

If I were you I would stick with the Park Hyatt, have fun.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‰

On 1/21/2021 at 12:53 PM, princeton123211 said:

The Park Hyatt also does-- while definitely a premium, it is most likely the nicest property on the island. Had a very good experience there a few years ago.ย 

And btw the Park Hyatt MAY be " the nicest property on the island" you can set the entire resort down in the kiddee pool of the St. Kitts Royal Marriott. The Park Hyatt is right up your alley I'd stick with it and not go anywhere else on the island. See ya๐Ÿ˜‰