Free Cheers! Promo

MeganGC1983

49 minutes ago, Whiplash said:

So who is getting this? I saw some were gold. How about platinum?  Left message with my pop. We will see. Fingers crossed.

We got the email... and we are platinum. We are also in Canada, but not sure if that factors in at all? 

But with a non-refundable deposit, that's just a little too risky for us to jump on right now. Bummer.

Edited by nunuc2000
  • Like 1

I got this offer and I'm platinum.  It's not of interest to me because of the way I live my life, but I'm glad others seem to be excited about it and that it's not a super-targeted offer.

P.S.  My offer code is different than the one shared directly above.  I'm not going to volunteer it, sorry.

Edited by Honolulu Blue
  • Haha 1

I had a feeling a promotion like this was coming! Awesome for everyone able to get it. Unfortunately, no offer was extended to us. Just feeling super excited about our April cruise now that a vaccine could start to be distributed before the new year! Hopefully, booked/paid cruise passengers are included in the higher risk groups. It would be great to take a mostly normal cruise next year and be able to completely relax. Really pumped for the industry and sick of all the haters! Cruising is back bic**es!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😁   

Edited by cruisingguy007
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Whiplash said:

So who is getting this? I saw some were gold. How about platinum?  Left message with my pop. We will see. Fingers crossed.

I’m red (13 points) and received it.  I didn’t get an email but it’s under my offers in my account. 

5 hours ago, Georgie562 said:

Norwegian currently has a "secret" promo where you give a $150 deposit (for 2 guest) and they will give you another $150 towards the balance of your cruise. It's only available by calling and mentioning it. 

Although this should belong in NCL forum, I called and was told that this 'secret' promo is for new booking only and cannot be combined with any other promo offered by NCL.

I am Gold (about to be platinum) and did not get it, but my parents are Red and they did get it

My guess is the algorithm works based on alcohol purchases on board - typically my parents spend several hundred per cruise on liquor, whereas my immediate family typically spends less than 50

I did a mock booking through my mom’s VIFP - difference was $100 per person on a 9 day cruise.  I am also guessing that you need to pay the daily taxes/gratuity as well (that is what Norwegian does and it is about $15 per person per day)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We have cruises booked for October 2021 and January 2023 and neither of us got the email.  Maybe it is because we already have purchased the drink package for the 2021 cruise?  Grats to those that got the great offer!!

• Like 1

I received this offer, but what is the point of limiting it to double occupancy rooms only. I'm sure they can code it to apply to just the first two guests in the room, like most cruise lines do with similar offers. Why should people traveling with their kids or more than two in room be excluded?

2 hours ago, NameThatFunnel said:

I received this offer, but what is the point of limiting it to double occupancy rooms only. I'm sure they can code it to apply to just the first two guests in the room, like most cruise lines do with similar offers. Why should people traveling with their kids or more than two in room be excluded?

The maximum number of two guests could just be referring to the number per cabin that would receive the promo for free.  If you have a cabin with two adults and two kids, you should hopeful still qualify.  If you're looking to add it to a current booking, contact your TA or Carnival to verify.