Celebrity Cruises Introduces New "Always Included" Pricing

yvrdave

1 hour ago, LGW59 said:

Profit is the name of the game.  For what we are paying for a suite I expect to be pampered and noticed

I generally get that but  in the  instance I recall quite vividly..the asst CD literally  walked into EDEN as the  show was starting.. .no apologies made as she  lifted two chairs right in front of us and others who were already seated way ahead of the show.. She pushed us back &  blocked our view. Very  classless and rude maneuver!

The couple must have been VERY $$pecial .  The couple did not say exvuse us..guess they were entitled!   

The show was fairly awful so we just  walked out ...

23 minutes ago, hcat said:

I generally get that but  in the  instance I recall quite vividly..the asst CD literally  walked into EDEN as the  show was starting.. .no apologies made as she  lifted two chairs right in front of us and others who were already seated way ahead of the show.. She pushed us back &  blocked our view. Very  classless and rude maneuver!

The couple must have been VERY $$pecial .  The couple did not say exvuse us..guess they were entitled!   

The show was fairly awful so we just  walked out ...

ahh yes, the suite life...

1 hour ago, ECCruise said:

Only if I:

1) Continue to sail =X=

2) Willing to pay stupid money if that is the way it shakes out 😉

continue to sail X: only you can decide (rest assured they will replace you)

Willing to pay stupid money: stupid money to some, is money well spent to others

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Willing to pay stupid money: stupid money to some, is money well spent to others

As Forrest Gump said stupid is as stupid does.  The money isn't stupid. How some spend it is.

Spending it well is only one person's individual opinion.  Why is it you feel so inclined to comment on every post that doesn't match your opinion?

Whether you believe it or not, people who move on could care less whether Celebrity replaces them or not. They just know, that in their opinion, they're spending their money more smartly.

Edited by ChucktownSteve
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, ChucktownSteve said:

As Forrest Gump said stupid is as stupid does.  The money isn't stupid. How some spend it is.

Spending it well is only one person's individual opinion.  Why is it you feel so inclined to comment on every post that doesn't match your opinion?

Whether you believe it or not, people who move on could care less whether Celebrity replaces them or not. They just know, that in their opinion, they're spending their money more smartly.

Perhaps for the same reason you are replying to my post which does not match your exalted opinion! 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Not a big deal whether we sail with =X= again or not, so not gonna worry.

Overpaying is not money well spent, no matter what parameters you use, but hey, party on.

44 minutes ago, ChucktownSteve said:

YESSSSSS!  This ^^^^^^^^^

Some people love to keep beating a dead horse -although, I admit, I am being entertained by some of the quotes and "bits of wisdom" being imparted, by the thread trolls, lol! 

Edited by sippican
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Spif Barwunkel said:

The best thing about being noticed is to not know that you are.

For my two weeks of an indulgence cruise, which is why I do it, I will gladly take noticing that I am being noticed.

3 minutes ago, TeaBag said:

Well I am actually in Vancouver too.  Yes, the "dying old".  What a gruesome description.  Today I checked a Sept cruise on Silhouette that we booked last June and I was shocked to see that the bottom line, with 2 perks and refundable deposit was $4,000 USD more than we paid with 3 perks.  This was for the cabin next door us.  I sure hope we get to sail.

Yes the prices are going thru the roof.  Clearly he has no idea what he is talking about.  I encourage as many people as possible to report the "dying" post he sent.  I did, hopefully CC will do the right thing.  I was banned for 5 days because I mentioned underwear (totally in context with OP) and someone was offended and reported me.  Will be waiting to see what CC does about the hopeful dying of people....

Hi

Posted this on the All inclusive thread,,,,better here I think....

The cruise I am looking at,Baltic next August on Reflection.

The price this morning on ‘Always Included’ is the same price as yesterday,with Grats and WiFi now included.

Classic DP was included in yesterday’s price.

Then again the price did go up +£500 a few weeks ago.

Cant see a big jump in prices with the introduction of Always Included yet!!

3 hours ago, JeanieC,Aston said:

Hi

Posted this on the All inclusive thread,,,,better here I think....

The cruise I am looking at,Baltic next August on Reflection.

The price this morning on ‘Always Included’ is the same price as yesterday,with Grats and WiFi now included.

Classic DP was included in yesterday’s price.

Then again the price did go up +£500 a few weeks ago.

Cant see a big jump in prices with the introduction of Always Included yet!!

Pity it wont happen as a 12 night cruise!

I checked the prices against the same cruise I have booked already with everything included and a 500.00 to spend on board and it is 3000.00 MORE minus the OBC! NO THANK YOU! Celebrity is cutting off their noses to spite their faces!!! I personally WON't pay those high prices!!  JMO

• Like 1

At last a cruise line has made a commitment to ‘always included’ in the price.

This is  the honest way to sell luxury cruises.

So no extra payment for :

WiFi

classic drinks

tips

We are delighted with this new initiative.

well done Celebrity

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Traderboy said:

WiFi

classic drinks

tips

well done Celebrity

So you are happy to be paying more for amenities that you may or may not use. And you think this equates with luxury?. Well alrighty then. PT Barnum was right.

Edited by mom says
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jojo1966 said:

Please - do share how - you obviously know something all of us who have actually looked at the new booking system dont know.....

I am getting a 14 night cruise on Solstice in 2022 for $1345 per pax or $2689 for 2 adults  (including all port fees & taxes), with NO perks.

Is that a good deal or what?

Just wondering if I should book it now or wait for a last minute price drop 45 days prior to sailing.

Edited by drsel

52 minutes ago, drsel said:

I am getting a 14 night cruise on Solstice in 2022 for $1345 per pax or $2689 for 2 adults  (including all port fees & taxes), with NO perks.

Is that a good deal or what?

Just wondering if I should book it now or wait for a last minute price drop 45 days prior to sailing.

Not on Celebrity's website. Travel agents may still have group bookings without any perks available, but "Always Included" is the new standard booking program with Celebrity and for travel agents non-group bookings.

If this should, for some reason, be on Celebrity's website, please share a screenshot of the booking summary.

9 minutes ago, mikkelhansen said:

Not on Celebrity's website. Travel agents may still have group bookings without any perks available, but "Always Included" is the new standard booking program with Celebrity and for travel agents non-group bookings.

If this should, for some reason, be on Celebrity's website, please share a screenshot of the booking summary.

You are correct.

this price is the best of 10 offers (from 10 different agencies) I received from the bidding site.

but then again, I have always benefited from last minute price drops on Celebrity.

my best deal was $902 (including all port fees and taxes, excluding gratuities), for 2 adults for a 9 night Cruise in an ocean view on Constellation with 300 OBC included.

An absolutely amazing deal and it was a fabulous Cruise!

Remember, they need to fill the last few cabins for each and every Cruise and the higher the prices, the more difficult this is going to be.

so I think it is best to wait for last minute price drops and bargains, if you are flexible with dates and cabin locations and you don't mind a guarantee cabin

Edited by drsel

5 hours ago, Traderboy said:

WiFi

classic drinks

tips

well done Celebrity

Are you saying Celebrity is a "luxury" cruise line?  Azamara is the more upscale line in the Royal Caribbean family and they're not even luxury IMO.  They're a premium line.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Traderboy said:

WiFi

classic drinks

tips

well done Celebrity

All true except one thing:  Celebrity in no way, shape or form is a "luxury" cruise.

Sorry.