All January 2021 and Some February 2021 cruises removed from Carnival Website

loanshark

I had 2 January cruises, both out of Port Canaveral and yes, they are cancelled. Previous cancellations had excepted Port Canaveral, Miami and Galveston I think, but this round was for all US ports. The first sentence of the notice says all US ports. Talked to my PVP last evening and all January and a few February are cancelled.

12 hours ago, stellarose said:

was hoping things would be better in a year. 

We are still on what is supposed to be the current initial sailing on 2/6.   If it cancels, it will be our third first sailing on her, and fourth sailing cancelled on the Mardi Gras.  We are jonesing to get on this ship.  All that said, we are expecting a letter soon.....☹️

30 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

We are still on what is supposed to be the current initial sailing on 2/6.   If it cancels, it will be our third first sailing on her, and fourth sailing cancelled on the Mardi Gras.  We are jonesing to get on this ship.  All that said, we are expecting a letter soon.....☹️

fingers crossed it is not canceled. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, stellarose said:

any idea on Mardi Gras?

I had a reply to this yesterday, but my connection to the site died while posting, so, a bit late, but:

Sailings out of Canaveral and Miami are still going ahead in February 2021, according to the press release.

For now.

Ask again next week or next month.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, quattrohead said:

There is a video going around the tube where a cruise ship's captain is suggesting there will be no cruises until April.

Princess’s cruise itineraries are way different.  This ties to what Carnival has stated with the beginning of their plan with the Horizon and the Breeze.  This seems to fit along those those lines.  This process will be one at a time, one step at a time.   

12 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Princess’s cruise itineraries are way different.  This ties to what Carnival has stated with the beginning of their plan with the Horizon and the Breeze.  This seems to fit along those those lines.  This process will be one at a time, one step at a time.   

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/news-releases/news-release-details/princess-cruises-extends-pause-global-ship-operations-2021

• Like 1