All Carnival Cruises Canceled through January 31st per website

Cruiseman38

CARNIVAL CANCELED CRUISES: OPTION FORM

As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we regret to inform our guests that Carnival Cruise Line is having to cancel the following sailings:

• Carnival Splendor sailings through and including March 2, 2021
  • Mardi Gras sailings November 14, 2020 through and including January 30, 2021
  • Carnival Breeze from Ft. Lauderdale sailings November 7, 2020 through and including March 7, 2021
  • Carnival Sunrise
    • Ft. Lauderdale, New York and Norfolk sailings through and including October 19, 2020
    • Miami 7 and 8 day sailings from October 9, 2021 through and including April 30, 2022, excluding the March 5, 2022 sailing
    • Miami 5 day sailing January 3, 2022
  • Carnival Radiance
    • Sailings through and including November 1, 2020
    • 9, 12, and 14 day sailings from May 2, 2021 through and including April 29, 2022
    • 5 day sailings December 23, 2021 and December 28, 2021
  • Carnival Paradise sailings through and including February 22, 2021
  • Carnival Pride, Carnival Sunshine, Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Panorama, Carnival Sensation, Carnival Glory, Carnival Miracle sailings through and including February 28, 2021
  • Carnival Legend sailings through and including March 26, 2021
  • Carnival Magic
    • Ft. Lauderdale and Miami sailings through and including March 6, 2021
    • Transatlantic & Barcelona sailings April 10, 2021 through and including May 3, 2021
  • Carnival Imagination and Carnival Inspiration sailings through and including April 19, 2021
  • Carnival Valor sailings through and including April 24, 2021
  • Carnival Spirit sailings through and including May 16, 2021
  • Carnival Fascination sailings through and including January 9, 2022
  • Carnival Sensation sailings March 3, 2022 and March 7, 2022
  • All Other Ships sailings through and including January 31, 2021
Edited by Cruiseman38

• Cruiseman38 changed the title to All Carnival Cruises Canceled through January 31st per website
45 minutes ago, Cruiseman38 said:

CARNIVAL CANCELED CRUISES: OPTION FORM

As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we regret to inform our guests that Carnival Cruise Line is having to cancel the following sailings:

• Carnival Splendor sailings through and including March 2, 2021
  • Mardi Gras sailings November 14, 2020 through and including January 30, 2021
  • Carnival Breeze from Ft. Lauderdale sailings November 7, 2020 through and including March 7, 2021
  • Carnival Sunrise
    • Ft. Lauderdale, New York and Norfolk sailings through and including October 19, 2020
    • Miami 7 and 8 day sailings from October 9, 2021 through and including April 30, 2022, excluding the March 5, 2022 sailing
    • Miami 5 day sailing January 3, 2022
  • Carnival Radiance
    • Sailings through and including November 1, 2020
    • 9, 12, and 14 day sailings from May 2, 2021 through and including April 29, 2022
    • 5 day sailings December 23, 2021 and December 28, 2021
  • Carnival Paradise sailings through and including February 22, 2021
  • Carnival Pride, Carnival Sunshine, Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Panorama, Carnival Sensation, Carnival Glory, Carnival Miracle sailings through and including February 28, 2021
  • Carnival Legend sailings through and including March 26, 2021
  • Carnival Magic
    • Ft. Lauderdale and Miami sailings through and including March 6, 2021
    • Transatlantic & Barcelona sailings April 10, 2021 through and including May 3, 2021
  • Carnival Imagination and Carnival Inspiration sailings through and including April 19, 2021
  • Carnival Valor sailings through and including April 24, 2021
  • Carnival Fascination sailings through and including January 9, 2022
  • Carnival Sensation sailings March 3, 2022 and March 7, 2022
  • All Other Ships sailings through and including January 31, 2021

This is not a big surprise, considering everything that they have to do to be CDC compliant.  That said, 2021 now looks to be much more favorable, considering that we will have at least two successful vaccines in mass distribution.

Edited by travelhound
  • Like 1

We were booked on the Sunshine out of Charleston on February 1st and our final payment was due today.  I was really stressing over to make the final payment knowing I would be offered OBC if it cancelled or if I should just move my already paid amount to a different cruise and forfeit the OBC.  This timed out very very nicely for me.

All cruises thru 1/31 cancelled and all US based except Miami, PC and later Galveston thru 2/28.  Horizon and Breeze will be the first two Carnival ships to sail.  The Horizon is making its way to Miami now.

Edited by jimbo5544
  • Like 3

This is posted in the Panorama Roll Calls - It looks like some Feb sailings are gone too.

A sad day, even though I knew it would be coming.  We got our cancellation notice today.  

mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimage.carnivalcrui
All embarkations from U.S. homeports from January 1-31, 2021
Embarkations from Baltimore, Charleston, Jacksonville, Long Beach, Mobile, New Orleans and
San Diego through February 28, 2021

Embarkations on Carnival Legend through March 26, 2021

2 minutes ago, Slush said:

This is posted in the Panorama Roll Calls - It looks like some Feb sailings are gone too.

A sad day, even though I knew it would be coming.  We got our cancellation notice today.  

mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimage.carnivalcrui
All embarkations from U.S. homeports from January 1-31, 2021
Embarkations from Baltimore, Charleston, Jacksonville, Long Beach, Mobile, New Orleans and
San Diego through February 28, 2021

Embarkations on Carnival Legend through March 26, 2021

They're listed above as well as the month of May for our friends down under: 

2 minutes ago, dlbaqua said:

I got an OBC when my October cruise was cancelled. The way I read the email for my January cruise cancellation, I forfeit that and it's replaced by the new OBC (which is the same amount). Is that correct?

Yes. I had a obc booking incentive to book my cancelled cruise of $100, only had $50 incentive to rebook so I went from 800, to 750. (100 for stock transferred oddly enoigh)

4 minutes ago, LuckyStar said:

Got the email.  Expecting the same for our April cruise.  I fear that the cruise industry won't survive this. 

I'm still hoping for my april cruise. Though carnival is at a disadvantage having to get every ship inspected for dumping in addition to every ship out of usa for cdc.

There was no way by January... I'm surprised anyone is surprised. 

56 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I'm still hoping for my april cruise. Though carnival is at a disadvantage having to get every ship inspected for dumping in addition to every ship out of usa for cdc.

There was no way by January... I'm surprised anyone is surprised. 

How can you be surprised if you have been reading these boards? Every month going back to August, there have been posters "guaranteeing" that the cruise lines will start that month.

Why should you be surprised that their state of denial still is in effect?

Vaccines are the “game changers!”  Why would April be any different than January?  People will not have been vaccinated.  My guess is June at the earliest and more likely later.  Just my guess on when things might change due to vaccines.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ellaleah said:

Vaccines are the “game changers!”  Why would April be any different than January?  People will not have been vaccinated.  My guess is June at the earliest and more likely later.  Just my guess on when things might change due to vaccines.

I will bet you I will be vaccinated. I see pfeizer drug is asking for emergency approval in a couple of days. They are already testing delivery in 4 states including mine, and some getting noticed from CVS already. Plus our news said it's free at Albertsons and tom thumb. Plus CVS will have it. I'm also in dallas a large city where we are set up and ready to start.

Add in I'm a senior.

Want to take the bet I wouldnt be vaccinated ?

So many think they know it all. Will there be herd immunity by april? Perhaps not but many many will certainly be vaccinated who want it. 

Edited by firefly333
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, MsTabbyKats said:

It appears that all of 2021 out of NYC is gone.  

oh no. thats not good. last week or so they removed the  8 day cruises  and the only cruises left were the Canada cruises. looks like they removed all of the cruises.

i booked on the magic for June 2021