The Daily for Thursday Nov 19, 2020

richwmn

17 minutes ago, durangoscots said:

I am happy to hear this. And, on the bright side, my Sister's covid test was also negative. Now if Tom, in ICU will just improve the world will look a bit brighter.

Susan

Susan, how wonderful! Another reason to celebrate! Hoping Tom gets out of ICU soon.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, durangoscots said:

I am happy to hear this. And, on the bright side, my Sister's covid test was also negative. Now if Tom, in ICU will just improve the world will look a bit brighter.

Susan

That is great news 😄 

Praying that Tom improves quickly and your brightens. 🙏🏻 

• Like 4

I'm happy to hear of the negative Covid tests!  Great news!  More good thoughts going out to Tom in ICU. 

I have several Hallmark Christmas movies on my DVR to catch up on.  DH complained about the music on them (??) and my son bought me some wireless headphones and a transmitter so I can watch anything I want now with the TV muted and I can hear every word of my programs perfectly without bothering DH.  He prefers reading rather than TV shows, so we are both happy.  Where there is a will, there is a way!

• Like 5

10 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

I'm happy to hear of the negative Covid tests!  Great news!  More good thoughts going out to Tom in ICU. 

I have several Hallmark Christmas movies on my DVR to catch up on.  DH complained about the music on them (??) and my son bought me some wireless headphones and a transmitter so I can watch anything I want now with the TV muted and I can hear every word of my programs perfectly without bothering DH.  He prefers reading rather than TV shows, so we are both happy.  Where there is a will, there is a way!

I've enjoyed the music on many of the 2020 movies....they've been traditional Christmas hymns. ❤️

• Like 1