MSC Sale for Christmas 2021: MSC Divina 12/19/21 - 12/26/21 from/to Miami for $380 p.P. incl. taxes

monsterl

Is such a thread allowed here? Otherwise just delete it!

MSC has today launched the 7-night cruise 12/19/21 - 12/26/21 on MSC Divina for only 209€ p.p. plus 110€ tax (minus 5% club discount), bookable via MSC Spain. In US-Dollar it is about $380 p.p. including taxes.

https://www.msccruceros.es/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CabinSelectionView?catalogId=10001&langId=-5&storeId=715827885&krypto=nkAKlDokXKq1YI54M4nxSXUeWAELFWQQHQA%2F7%2BV2vIEWCaOIXgUa7EEJGZdr%2Bw0bKpQ9Io3imhgKbIMGiFlUoXvzqygZmc4tWh4ZmxC2RIm7hCwC5WOMhRW7h3bM9Lc815uVOAsXgH9LMHXv05HHRFaQaZl3ZP5RM1LaZuUeqNwlm%2Ffp6j2xFETWo3XeyzCZCrBe5UHiDwChJ5K4VCzq%2BkOihZ3dJsiZEwsucJwsOo7jOgSn47sVgAzJd5iDOtD3mxJmBg5CiOUQ0r1G%2FyJqrSje4oAqWnWm562j23s8eR7DtnKmAPTTCkXoGNTPSBhL3Pk1oCFCBZ54FitgBQjGLWiUBlFMKjlb8xYEjgfnvYYytRKr7fOFTho7PTasp03AseEB0uMNjzE37KU1TGp0E0FfYb2gq6%2BYXroh3jlq1UcZ9UiosEaKHRcZnaT7%2BrXt%2FMVL1gBTO%2B8mr%2BfjZxX53JHsA6%2FVOdYwMJCPUSfa3DploaOFhllmAEB7b%2B3li1nz&ddkey=https%3ACopySetCurrentOrderCmd

Outside cabins and balconies are also very cheap. 

Deposit: 25% (Non refundable)

I think it is an excellent price for this cruise, which is bookable since today!

Edited by monsterl
  • Like 1

MSC has been cancelling cruises, changing itineraries/cruise ports  and moving their ships around numerous times since March. Price sure looks good but there is no telling if this cruise will actually happen or itinerary stay the same. 

Lots of very low prices available all year (if they sail)!

I notice that there is a quirk we've seen before (and taken advantage of):  doing, for example, two 7-night cruises is much cheaper than the 14-night on the same dates.  Same with a 3 and a 4, compared to the 7 on the same dates.  I don't understand the thinking, but I like it!

On 11/22/2020 at 6:45 PM, shipgeeks said:

Lots of very low prices available all year (if they sail)!

I notice that there is a quirk we've seen before (and taken advantage of):  doing, for example, two 7-night cruises is much cheaper than the 14-night on the same dates.  Same with a 3 and a 4, compared to the 7 on the same dates.  I don't understand the thinking, but I like it!

Be careful booking this one before November 1, 2021. The CDC has stated no cruises more than 7 days (and this includes back to back) until 11/1/21. Of course, the CDC could rescind this rule allowing longer cruises, or they could extend the date past November 2021. No one knows, so make sure you understand the cancellation policies.

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, sfaaa said:

Interesting. This sailing is now sold out. May be someone has chartered this cruise?

MSC usually flips to that "Apologies, this cruise is now fully booked" error when the sailing is being cancelled or changed.  There are currently only three (all non-functional) Divina sailings listed on MSC US from November 1st through January 30th, MSC has not yet figured out what the ship will be doing.

Edited by Até
clarification

41 minutes ago, Até said:

MSC usually flips to that "Apologies, this cruise is now fully booked" error when the sailing is being cancelled or changed.  There are currently only three (all non-functional) Divina sailings listed on MSC US from November 1st through January 30th, MSC has not yet figured out what the ship will be doing.

All Divina departures from November 21 to March 2022 are already published in the european market:

11/14 - 11/21 7 nights from/to Port Canaveral

11/14  - 12/02 18 nights Repo Port Canaveral - Miami (B2B)

11/21 - 12/02 11 nights Repo Port Canaveral - Miami

12/02 - 12/05 3 nights from/to Miami

12/05 - 12/16 11 nights from/to Miami

12/16 - 12/19 3 nights from/to Miami

12/19 - 12/26 7 nights from/to Miami

12/26 - 01/06 11 nights from Miami

01/06 - 01/09 3 nights from Miami

01/09 - 01/19 10 nights from Miami

etc.

• Thanks 1

I got stuck on that cruise and I’m a little annoyed! Used a FCC and booked 4 nights on Divina for 12/29/21 was very excited always wanted to do a NYE cruise! Happened to be in my account noticed they moved us to 7 day 12/19 Thanks but NO thanks! It’s bad enough having cruises cancelled because of Covid but have had just as many messed up because MSC changes ships/itinerary around and I never seem to end up in better position. I have not received notification so I'll wait to see but I'm definitely cancelling. Wish they'd stop! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, darwinsrule said:

This was posted on one of the other threads:

http://www.mscpressarea.com/en_GB/press-releases/3713

So yeah, likely trying to get the rest of the stuff loaded so pause on everything.  Sit back, grab some popcorn and wait. 

Thanks for sharing. Sure wish they shared that info before I had booked my New Years Eve cruise just have to sit and wait eventually be sorted out.