Review of a visit to Bangkok as a excursion from a cruise.

DavietheScot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/3/2020 at 12:16 PM, diesel1973 said:

Very nice! Brings back memories of the 2 week Thailand tour I did in Feb. Will definitely be returning in the future. 

We are spending 3 days in Bangkok and a week in Phuket.  Where would you recommend that we stay?  Did you book yours?

6 hours ago, CRZAHOLIC said:

tours

In Bangkok we stayed at the Ramada Plaza by Windham. We did not go to Phuket. We went with a guided tour (Gate 1)  and everything was planned. We also went to Laos, Cambodia, and Mynamar (Burma). Best to go on a guided tour as there is so much to see and do. Also we went in Feb. as there is less rain. I envy you as of all the countrys I have visited (many), Thailand was my favorite. Good luck

• 3 months later...

Thanks for sharing your experience.  When did you take this excursion to Bangkok?  The blog was posted in October 2020, but that was during the pandemic, so it was probably before then.  Do you remember how much you paid for the shore excursion?  Thanks in advance!

On 11/24/2020 at 2:01 PM, DavietheScot said:

A review of a visit we made to Bangkok whilst cruiseing from Singapore to Hong Kong. 

https://happytravellingwithdavie.blogspot.com/2020/10/bangkok-as-excursion-from-cruise-ship.html

Thanks for sharing your experience.  When did you take this excursion to Bangkok?  The blog was posted in October 2020, but that was during the pandemic, so it was probably before then.  Do you remember how much you paid for the shore excursion?  Thanks in advance!

On 1/29/2023 at 5:05 AM, nyc12345 said:

The cruise referred to was in 2016 

Edited by DavietheScot