MIracle and Panorama Panama Canal Transit

FYI...the Miracle is headed toward southern CA after months in Panama Bay with expected arrival in Long Beach next Thursday. Although still months away from cruising, this is likely a sign the Miracle will be the first Carnival ship on the west coast to go through the various CDC mandated tests/checkouts.

2 hours ago, embarkation75 said:

FYI...the Miracle is headed toward southern CA after months in Panama Bay with expected arrival in Long Beach next Thursday. Although still months away from cruising, this is likely a sign the Miracle will be the first Carnival ship on the west coast to go through the various CDC mandated tests/checkouts.

I had given up hope that our March 7th Miracle cruise would happen, now I am a tiny bit hopeful!

2 hours ago, ecarbine said:

I had given up hope that our March 7th Miracle cruise would happen, now I am a tiny bit hopeful!

Who knows at this stage as the tiny bit of hope is about the best one can expect given all of the checks that have to be completed plus "test" cruises. Odds are better for an April start as I gave up a month ago and moved my mid-March booking on the Miracle to late November 2021.

On 12/2/2020 at 7:47 AM, jimbo5544 said:

Probably STILL the most popular class of ships that Carnival has brought out, and while we have been on her several times, the only one we have never sailed on. 

In another world, we would have been about back from Hawaii now on the Miracle.  We haven't sailed on a Spirit class yet, and I was really looking forward to trying one out.  

1 hour ago, naxer said:

In another world, we would have been about back from Hawaii now on the Miracle.  We haven't sailed on a Spirit class yet, and I was really looking forward to trying one out.  

We sailed on the Panorama with you and we liked the ship BUT we really prefer the "just right" size of the Spirit Class ships and have sailed Miracle 4 times and her sister Spirit twice.