Is Flight Ease Operational?

Hhagatha

Just tried to look up flights through Flight Ease for a June Cruise.  Website just took me  in a circle back to my itinerary.  Is it still up and running?  Have credits to use up through airlines, but still like to compare, as have often found great bargains there.

11 hours ago, Hhagatha said:

Just tried to look up flights through Flight Ease for a June Cruise.  Website just took me  in a circle back to my itinerary.  Is it still up and running?  Have credits to use up through airlines, but still like to compare, as have often found great bargains there.

Many airlines may not have loaded their spring/summer 2021 schedules yet, or if they have uploaded them, then they are not complete.  Certainly in Europe many, many flights will be added to the systems over the next few months.

I've also been unable to access Flight Ease thru the HAL website for our October 2021 Europe TA.  

I had no problem viewing flights on other sites and ended up using points to book our one way flight to Europe in October 2021.

Im having the same issue for our October 2021 TA on Rotterdam.  I just keep getting “error, try again or call us”.  So frustrating.

3 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

Im having the same issue for our October 2021 TA on Rotterdam.  I just keep getting “error, try again or call us”.  So frustrating.

I am on the same cruise and want to fly direct from Toronto and had not tried Flight Ease yet.    Figure I may call PCC.  

19 minutes ago, canals said:

I am on the same cruise and want to fly direct from Toronto and had not tried Flight Ease yet.    Figure I may call PCC.  

We want to fly in two days prior to the cruise on October 17 arriving  in Amsterdam Oct. 18 a.m.  We can access these flights on Air Canada website, but prices are extremely high.  Flight Ease offers such good pricing, if you can get  it to work online on HAL website.  I may just call them tomorrow and see what’s up. If you find anything out, could you please post an update?  Thank you so much!

1 hour ago, Alberta Quilter said:

Why don't you try calling HAL Air department?  The number I have is 1-800-628-4771.  I was able to book my flights for Aug/21, last week, but I contacted them via my TA.  All was done over the phone.

Thank you, will do!

33 minutes ago, NavArch64 said:

On Delta website, for Rotterdam T/A, BWI-JFK-AMS on 10/18 shows $464.50 pp ow in Main Economy.

Thanks.  We’re looking for Oct. 17 non stop Toronto to Amsterdam and Nov. 3 nonstop Ft. Lauderdale to Toronto.  Can’t seem to get anywhere with these dates, though.  Expedia and Travelocity only have the last flight up to Oct. 30, so I will try in a couple of days.

8 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

Thanks.  We’re looking for Oct. 17 non stop Toronto to Amsterdam and Nov. 3 nonstop Ft. Lauderdale to Toronto.  Can’t seem to get anywhere with these dates, though.  Expedia and Travelocity only have the last flight up to Oct. 30, so I will try in a couple of days.

Most Airlines typically load a projected schedule and fares 330 days (11 months) out.  Flight Ease will typically only show flights within 300-310 days (10 months +/-) from the END date of your sailing, even if you only want a one way outbound. 

• Thanks 1