Carnival Celebration

cruise4claws

3 hours ago, kdr69 said:

Am booked on the 14 day Trans Atlantic Sailing Nov 6th

We are as well.  Booked it first day that bookings were opened.  Hope that they have built enough float into the schedule so that we won't see any cancellations.  Our Mardi Gras cruises have been cancelled twice.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, TomCruise48 said:

We are as well.  Booked it first day that bookings were opened.  Hope that they have built enough float into the schedule so that we won't see any cancellations.  Our Mardi Gras cruises have been cancelled twice.

Look forward to seeing you on Board!!

I am eager for the Celebration and also booked the day they released the schedule for the TA.  I’m really hoping by 11/7/22 that life has returned to some sense of normalcy and this cruise goes off without any delays.  Have a few cruises booked between now and then and will keep fingers crossed 2021 brings the relief that so many of us need. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Well, Saint Greg, I guess that it had to happen eventually... I just booked the Celebration for Dec 04 2022... See you at the Alchemy Bar...

PXL_20201220_220557821.jpg

Sorry this is off-topic, did you mention that you enjoyed the stock pig at Jiji's?  Thx!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Sorry this is off-topic, did you mention that you enjoyed the stock pig at Jiji's?  Thx!

I like everything I've ever put in my mouth at Jiji Asian... Best specialty restaurant on the ship in my opinion... 

• Like 1

On 12/16/2020 at 3:13 PM, TomCruise48 said:

We booked the first day as well.. looking forward to being in a Havana Cabin or the first time