Jewelry Question

nonrev1

Back in 2018 we were on the Pursuit sailing from Singapore to Australia.  When we reached Australia, they had an Australian Jeweler onboard selling beautiful opal jewelry.  I found a piece that I loved and I did not buy it at the time ( hubby was thankful)  and when we docked in Sydney of course the shops on the ship closed.  Does anyone know how I can find out who the jeweler was?  I know it will take some investigative work but ------ I have a lot of time on my hands lately.  

Thanks for your help!  

I just had a look at my watch receipt for the jewellery shop on Journey in January. It has the detail Harding Brothers Retail Ltd Bristol (UK) BS11 8DD with a phone number of +44 117 982 5961. That might be a good start. I've asked someone who worked in the shops on Pursuit too. He said he will let me know if he can find anything out. I'll come back and report if I hear. 

Phil 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had a problem with a Furla wallet that I bought on the ship and I managed to get a full refund, so there customer service is pretty good.

I used this mail address: Customer.Services@Hardingretail.com

Good luck with your search, I had something similar in January on Oceania bought a necklace and earrings and regretted not getting the bracelet as well, luckily I was able to order it here in Holland.

Rosalyn

On 12/17/2020 at 11:41 PM, nonrev1 said:

Back in 2018 we were on the Pursuit sailing from Singapore to Australia.  When we reached Australia, they had an Australian Jeweler onboard selling beautiful opal jewelry.  I found a piece that I loved and I did not buy it at the time ( hubby was thankful)  and when we docked in Sydney of course the shops on the ship closed.  Does anyone know how I can find out who the jeweler was?  I know it will take some investigative work but ------ I have a lot of time on my hands lately.  

Thanks for your help!  

Just Email or Facebook Customer Services for the Cruise Line to obtain the correct answer.

On 12/17/2020 at 11:41 PM, nonrev1 said:

Thanks for your help!  

The only name the person from the shops came up with was Mauro from Brazil so this doesn't sound like the same guy. 

Phil 

Thank you for your help!  I found someone that was on the cruise with me that had befriended the Jewelry Shop manager and she contacted him.  He knew exactly where the opal jewelry came from.  The shop in Sydney was wonderful.  Sent pictures and I was able to pick out the color opals I wanted.  I now have a beautiful new necklace.  

Thank you again!  Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year and continue to stay safe.  

• Like 8

13 hours ago, nonrev1 said:

Thank you for your help!  I found someone that was on the cruise with me that had befriended the Jewelry Shop manager and she contacted him.  He knew exactly where the opal jewelry came from.  The shop in Sydney was wonderful.  Sent pictures and I was able to pick out the color opals I wanted.  I now have a beautiful new necklace.  

Thank you again!  Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year and continue to stay safe.  

Could you kindly post the name of shop to enable any CC members interested in a reliable retailer could make contact.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay......thank you - I am wearing the necklace every day and my husband is so happy I am no longer saying "I should have"....  lol.

Here is the information:  

When the ship was in Australia and New Zealand - this was the specialty jeweler onboard.  They were wonderful to work with to get the necklace.  It is a bead barrel necklace with opals on all sides.  In the pictures they sent, I could only see one side of the barrel, so they sent me a video.  Would highly recommend them.  Plus, great prices and I received the package from Australia faster than my brother received the Christmas card I sent from Florida to New York.  

Australian Opal Cutters 
3rd Floor, 295-301 Pitt Street
Sydney, N.S.W.
Australia 2000

Sd7TSfO3l55Z-Ut9ZoHmFHdOo7k_QuPMmDdpTaBW1PT2hbACVM1LvmPggqk4rTMUB3PlkB4tZ_hjUgXiDF8klfhiYvQ1MKjef3kVpyx4kGXlKm_OuPRMUfnQMYwx8MYMWLj2Xw_s uc?export=download&id=11_kGBIg8wygEHts0v5OEoaYGFhe2O290&revid=0B6rublCvl5XeUEI2ODBqZ2VhWWYxQUQ3YUlsRTE3dGJXQ3RnPQ

+290218000
www.australianopalcutters.com
www.australianpearldivers.com
www.opals.sydney

• Thanks 1