Got a great cruise gift for my Wife today, all our pictures printed.

dolittle

We like most today have all our pics on everything but old school paper . I saw that Walmart was only .09 per pic. and went for it half today and the rest tomorrow . I worry about losing all these pics from Europe and Caribbean cruises. it is a lot of pics from 12 years of travel but I think it is a great Personal gift (Mrs. Dolittle is hard to buy for) .It may end up costing a lot even at .09 per but worth it . I got her a couple of albums too .Anyone else buying anything cruise related for Christmas. 

Can't say we are doing anything cruise related here for Christmas.  But I think you had a great idea and sounds like it might be fun putting the albums together.   I just don't think a couple of albums are going to be enough for 12 years of pic's!  haha.  

4 minutes ago, ldubs said:

Can't say we are doing anything cruise related here for Christmas.  But I think you had a great idea and sounds like it might be fun putting the albums together.   I just don't think a couple of albums are going to be enough for 12 years of pic's!  haha.  

Go to Costco and have an actual book made for each cruise. You can mix your own pix with stock photos and create wonderful volumes at fairly reasonable prices.

2 hours ago, dolittle said:

We like most today have all our pics on everything but old school paper . I saw that Walmart was only .09 per pic. and went for it half today and the rest tomorrow . I worry about losing all these pics from Europe and Caribbean cruises. it is a lot of pics from 12 years of travel but I think it is a great Personal gift (Mrs. Dolittle is hard to buy for) .It may end up costing a lot even at .09 per but worth it . I got her a couple of albums too .Anyone else buying anything cruise related for Christmas. 

We have old fashioned pictures in albums from every cruise we have ever been on.

Just now, lenquixote66 said:

We have old fashioned pictures in albums from every cruise we have ever been on.

We do also and from our land travel also. My art teacher DW loves printing her pictures. And we are always needing new albums.

1 minute ago, ontheweb said:

We do also and from our land travel also. My art teacher DW loves printing her pictures. And we are always needing new albums.

We have 60 photo albums for every vacation we have taken from 1967 to 2019.I have pictures that preceded my marriage (54 years next month) dating back to family vacations in 1945.

1 hour ago, evandbob said:

We can print any of them on photo paper in any size for framing and displaying.  

I can't even imagine having wall or surface space for things like that. We can't even display what we wish we could. The majority of things we DO display were bought on trips. We have "the Africa collection" and the "Rio collection" etc. 🙂

13 hours ago, clo said:

I can't even imagine having wall or surface space for things like that. We can't even display what we wish we could. The majority of things we DO display were bought on trips. We have "the Africa collection" and the "Rio collection" etc. 🙂

We frame and display the most important memories we had captured on digital data or film.  We've framed special photos of a double whale breach in Hawaii, overwater bungalows and shark encounters in Bora Bora, the Australian South Road, white water rafting in Costa Rica and  Arenal exploding lava, and shotover speed boating on a New Zealand river stream.  All from land trips.  A few cruise photos of us in tux & gown when we were younger, a sunset, a mama brown bear and cub we saw on an Alaskan excursion.  And of course, family pics with our twins and GKids. 

We can rotate thesein and out if we choose.  We obviously cannot display all at once, we would need a wall a few kilometers long to do that I think.  That's what makes the cloud saving important for easy IDing and retrieval of memories, works better than my aged brain recall, I'm afraid to admit.