Shuttles to Port Canaveral

matymil

I see transfer from airport to pier on my carnival page when I logged in.

PORT CANAVERAL (ORLANDO), FL
Be the first to write a review

$39.99 / Person

Add to Cart
y01_carnival-transportation-bus.jpg?w=40
rating rating rating rating rating 1 reviews

$35.99 / Person

Add to Cart

3 minutes ago, stellarose said:

Indeed, now that I have logged into my cruise for April, the excursions including shuttle to pier are there.

So my theory is wrong - not sure why the OP can't see it for their cruise.

3 hours ago, matymil said:

I don't currently see the Carnival transfers from the airport to Port Canaveral in our excursions. Any word on if they still do them? If they were sold out they would still be listed on the site. 

Go Port Canaveral shows 79.99 for 2 round trip transportation.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, beerman2 said:

Go Port Canaveral shows 79.99 for 2 round trip transportation.

Go Port Canaveral owes many travelers refunds for cancelled cruises starting back in March 2020 - check on tripadvisor under reviews and you will see many unhappy cruisers.   Myself included.  Still waiting for promised refund from 3/30/20 at approx. $280.     Ours included a night at hotel in Orlando.

Just a warning to those that didn't know this.    Safe travels.   

• Like 3

Cocoa Beach Shuttle and Cortrans are two often suggested shuttle companies with prices that used to start at about $20 per person each way. UberX, good for 2-3 plus bags, should be about $65+ for the car. We usually fly in at least one day early and use a one way car rental to get to the PC area.

18 hours ago, JohninDC said:

Cocoa Beach Shuttle and Cortrans are two often suggested shuttle companies with prices that used to start at about $20 per person each way. UberX, good for 2-3 plus bags, should be about $65+ for the car. We usually fly in at least one day early and use a one way car rental to get to the PC area.

This ^^^^ with the addition of Cruise Control are better options OP than ship booked transportation.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2020 at 8:31 AM, ProgRockCruiser said:

This might get moved to the Port-specific area of the forum, but...

My guess is they have no idea how such things will operate until the "Sailing in the Time of COVID-19" topic is solved.

They probably nuked every "excursion" for the next year or so, and this was included.

We actually have a lot of excursions up for our sailing. It looks like they added a bunch to be honest, probably in anticipation of people needed to take a cruise line excursion to get off the ship. We booked our excursions two months ago. That's why I'd prefer to do a Carnival transfer because if it gets canceled I don't have to fight with a 3rd party. 

On 12/25/2020 at 6:54 AM, JohninDC said:

Thanks for the info. I will check it out for sure. 

On 12/24/2020 at 8:37 AM, stellarose said:

Be the first to write a review

$39.99 / Person

Add to Cart
y01_carnival-transportation-bus.jpg?w=40
rating rating rating rating rating 1 reviews

$35.99 / Person

Add to Cart

I just checked a min ago. We are leaving on 4/18/20. The only thing that shows up for MCO is the sold out FTTF 

Edited by matymil

On my last cruise, I stayed in a hotel near the Orlando airport the night before our cruise.  We took an Uber for two people from our hotel to the port.  It worked out great!  The driver showed up quickly.  We used Cortrans for our return trip and received very good service.  The Cortrans van was small, so we didn't have to wait long for it to fill up and go on our way.  

Every time I have used Carnival's transportation from the ship to the airport, they've waited for the bus to fill up and that takes time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TNcruising02 said:

On my last cruise, I stayed in a hotel near the Orlando airport the night before our cruise.  We took an Uber for two people from our hotel to the port.  It worked out great!  The driver showed up quickly.  We used Cortrans for our return trip and received very good service.  The Cortrans van was small, so we didn't have to wait long for it to fill up and go on our way.  

Every time I have used Carnival's transportation from the ship to the airport, they've waited for the bus to fill up and that takes time.

Our only issue with an Uber is we have a toddler. That's why we are currently looking into shuttles. 

• Like 1

On 12/29/2020 at 9:02 PM, matymil said:

Our only issue with an Uber is we have a toddler. That's why we are currently looking into shuttles. 

My advice to everyone travelling with young children is to bring your own seat, travel safely, and open up many more transport options. 

Using your own seat is the ONLY way to ensure that the seat fits your child, has been properly maintained, and is installed correctly.  Target, Amazon and  others even sell inflatable booster travel seats that take up almost no room.  If you choose not to use your seat on the flight, the airline will check it for free.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, matymil said:

Awesome. I just looked them up. Never heard of them. Have you ever used them?? 

They have been highly recommended...I was all set to use them as we were traveling with an extended family group of 10 which included two 3yo and two 5yo when our cruise (2020) was cancelled from Port Canaveral. We will be cruising again 2022 and will certainly book with them.

Best of luck and hope all works out well for your family group.

FYI...I have no problem using the car seats provided by a shuttle company or car rentals...We check them out and due to company policy you install them yourself...this works fine for us and assures for the usually short rides we know they are installed properly.

On 1/3/2021 at 7:08 PM, Ashland said:

They have been highly recommended...I was all set to use them as we were traveling with an extended family group of 10 which included two 3yo and two 5yo when our cruise (2020) was cancelled from Port Canaveral. We will be cruising again 2022 and will certainly book with them.

Best of luck and hope all works out well for your family group.

FYI...I have no problem using the car seats provided by a shuttle company or car rentals...We check them out and due to company policy you install them yourself...this works fine for us and assures for the usually short rides we know they are installed properly.

Looked them up. They are only offering private transports only right now because of covid and they up around $100 

4 hours ago, matymil said:

Looked them up. They are only offering private transports only right now because of covid and they up around $100 

Thanks for the update. We were/are going to book a private transport with them since we're going to be a family group of 8-10.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2021 at 5:01 PM, JohninDC said:

My advice to everyone travelling with young children is to bring your own seat, travel safely, and open up many more transport options. 

Using your own seat is the ONLY way to ensure that the seat fits your child, has been properly maintained, and is installed correctly.  Target, Amazon and  others even sell inflatable booster travel seats that take up almost no room.  If you choose not to use your seat on the flight, the airline will check it for free.

Ive never heard of an inflatable booster before. Im gonna have to check that out. Thanks! 

11 hours ago, matymil said:

Ive never heard of an inflatable booster before. Im gonna have to check that out. Thanks! 

It's called a "BubbleBum" inflatable travel booster for kids 4-11.

I got ours at Walmart or you can purchase online Amazon.