Port or Starboard for Southern Atlantic Crossing?

rbslos18

Yes, thanks also to our 2 super-experts !   We are already booked on the March 2022 cruise from Buenos Aires to Barcelona and have the Starboard side.  We figured, thankfully correct by your statements, that we would then have morning sun on our veranda.   For sunset, we won't be in the room - likely having a bit of bubbly or other libation watching sunset from above - maybe even the Explorers Lounge or Aquavit Terrace!

• Like 2

Kent we will see you up there!!!  A French 75 is a great bubbly drink.  We will be in 3017 for the 3 cruises so morning sun for us!  Sometimes room service on the balcony is the fun!

I had never heard of a French 75 before it was the feature drink at a party on the pool deck ( a crossing the date line one  going from Santiago to Sydney I think ) .  Now I am a big fan and hope to be having one 365 days from today as we head off on our WC 🥂

2 hours ago, deec said:

I am jealous of your wc adventure!!!  We loved everyday! 

We are so ready !  Like you, we had several trips cancel in 2020 and I am pretty sure that we are about to have our Azamara Greek Isles trip in April cancel ( for the 2nd time) .  I have a feeling that I will be rescheduling that one for about a month after we get back from our WC. Going with family and they have a limited window of travel for 2022.  We have plans to do other things before and after Greece otherwise I would consider just staying in Europe until June 😄