Rendezvous Resort

chelsea2005

• 3 weeks later...

We were there last week..just a 10 minute cab ride from the pier.. the beach wasn't crowded, although there weren't too many extra chairs available.. and the 2 pools were enjoyable.. and I liked the buffet lunch..the tropical drink I ordered was a bit strong for me..we were thee from 11:00 to 3:30..

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for responding! Did you buy a day or 1/2 pass? I was quoted that 1/2 day was either 7:30-12 or 12-6 for $38. All day is $75. Is that right. We'd probably like to go from like 10-2 or 3, so does that mean we have to do the whole day pass???:rolleyes:

We were just there a couple of weeks ago, and had a wonderful time. If you want to get a massage or spa service, this is a great place to do it. My wife's friend had a pedicure, manicure, and 1hr massage for $70. I had a massage for an hour for $50 - it was much better than any massage i have had on any ship for less than half the price!!

Yes the half day is the afternoon, and you would have to purchase a full day if you want to get there by 10.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know if you have to book spa services in advance? I'm thinking of suggesting a day pass here to the rest of the group I'm traveling with and I think that will be one of their questions (and mine!).:D

Does anyone know much a taxi is to get to the resort?? Anyone been recently??

I can't remember the cost but it is very,very close to where the ship docks and only took minutes to get there. I was there last Nov.

This is an excellent resort. The drinks are great. All top shelf liquor is available and fruity tooty drinks were fabulous. The buffet lunch was very good.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived