Seashore......Deck 20

SNJCruisers

I want to try the YC and it seems like it's about three decks 16-19.Can someone advise me about which deck is the happening deck,(s)

which deck is bar and restaurant on , and the sun deck in front of the ship. 

Obtaining the above requested information is wholeheartedly appreciated

49 minutes ago, burgesst said:

I want to try the YC and it seems like it's about three decks 16-19.Can someone advise me about which deck is the happening deck,(s)

which deck is bar and restaurant on , and the sun deck in front of the ship. 

Obtaining the above requested information is wholeheartedly appreciated

The Yacht Club restaurant is on deck 18.  The Top Sail Lounge is on deck 16.  There is no deck 17, it's the Italian version of deck 13.  The sun deck with pool, bar, hot tub and lunch buffet is on deck 20. The spec sheet for the Seashore is located on post # 10 in this thread.

Things could be different on the Meraviglia, which is the ship that has the overhead light show you mentioned.   The Seashore does not debut until later this year.

Edited by SNJCruisers

12 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

The Yacht Club restaurant is on deck 18.  The Top Sail Lounge is on deck 16.  There is no deck 17, it's the Italian version of deck 13.  The sun deck with pool, bar, hot tub and lunch buffet is on deck 20. The spec sheet for the Seashore is located on post # 10 in this thread.

Things could be different on the Meraviglia, which is the ship that has the overhead light show you mentioned.   The Seashore does not debut until later this year.

Thanks SNJCruisers. 

so I am new to MSC, is the intent on this class of ship that the Aurea experience passengers will have there own restaurant and bar, like the YC.  I know they have the Aurea sundecks on other ships.  But will these be truly exclusive to Aurea passengers or can Bella/Fantastica pay extra to use them as well.

54 minutes ago, bstel said:

But will these be truly exclusive to Aurea passengers or can Bella/Fantastica pay extra to use them as well.

I don't think any Bella or Fantastica passengers will be able to purchase a pass into the Seashore's Aurea dining room.  MSC usually offers a daily rental of loungers on their ship's Aurea private sun decks.  It would be hard to prevent those people from using the Aurea bar also.

On 1/10/2021 at 2:04 PM, sidari said:

My friend working on the build told me that the ship would be delayed until October, two days ago I heard from our old travel agent who is booked on the Transatlantic with a friend from NYC, it seems the US travel agent for his friend has told him that the ship will not be ready until December and the TA will be cancelled.

No idea where the US travel agent got her info from.

🤣 Sure, that friend again...

...Please Sidari, we all know you had it wrong before! 

There is no reason to think MSC Seashore is delayed again. I like to remind you of a article with a MSC spokesman that there will be no further delays for Seashore. 

Can you stop for once to give incorrect information? And if you do, share all the facts!

Thanks!!

Edited by Maikell

11 hours ago, Maikell said:

🤣 Sure, that friend again...

...Please Sidari, we all know you had it wrong before! 

There is no reason to think MSC Seashore is delayed again. I like to remind you of a article with a MSC spokesman that there will be no further delays for Seashore. 

Can you stop for once to give incorrect information? And if you do, share all the facts!

Thanks!!

There are people who are members of these boards who have seen photos of the build sent by my friend the most recent being just a few days ago, I look forward to saying I told you so at some point.

I have to wonder what you have invested on the ship being on time ? Next you will be trying to tell everyone that Discovery Princess will be delivered on time despite it's current level of build.

1 hour ago, sidari said:

Next you will be trying to tell everyone that Discovery Princess will be delivered on time despite it's current level of build.

I just read an article that mentioned the Discovery Princess's  initial sailings in Europe and South America have been cancelled and it will now debut in March of 2022 doing California Coastal and Mexican Riviera sailings before going north for it's Alaska 2022 season.

3 hours ago, sidari said:

There are people who are members of these boards who have seen photos of the build sent by my friend the most recent being just a few days ago, I look forward to saying I told you so at some point.

I have to wonder what you have invested on the ship being on time ? Next you will be trying to tell everyone that Discovery Princess will be delivered on time despite it's current level of build.

I guess my question is why would you be happy that a build is delayed.  Just to prove you are correct?  That seems a bit childish.  A delay does affect many people that have reservations booked.  As another poster said if you really do have proof then just post it. 

42 minutes ago, Paphillyguy said:

I guess my question is why would you be happy that a build is delayed.  Just to prove you are correct?  That seems a bit childish.  A delay does affect many people that have reservations booked.  As another poster said if you really do have proof then just post it. 

We would also be affected by any delay beyond October, some People refuse to accept that those involved in building the ship actually know more than they do. Having worked on the two Seaside class ships and countless others I know who I believe when I am told of issues that might affect my sailing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sidari said:

Why you always bring up that we refuse to accept that those that are involved know more. It can be, but there a so many companies who are involved with the build that we all now in what state the Seashore is at this moment. You are really not know more just because you worked on previous ships. The world is much bigger then you.

Invested? Nope. Discovery princesss? Old news. Please, you talking ***** on a msc board, again! Why you always try to bring things up that i did not say anything about. 

I 'invested' in the MSC Virtuosa, next you will be trying to tell everyone that the Vituosa will not be delivered on time depsite its current level of build in there new schedule. 

The real news of the day is that MSC Seashore will be on her first sea trial in March of this year. But you do not really care about sources i see! So lets see if you can find out yourself.

If you bring news, bring all you have. You did not and thats the problem, its like this:

'I heard from a friend that msc Seashore will be delayed again, but a msc spokesman has said in a recent inteview that there will be no further delays. I wonder what it will be.'

Thats all, nothing more.

And about the 'told you so' moment..

You had it once already, don't make it twice.

Edited by Maikell

1 hour ago, sidari said:

We would also be affected by any delay beyond October, some People refuse to accept that those involved in building the ship actually know more than they do. Having worked on the two Seaside class ships and countless others I know who I believe when I am told of issues that might affect my sailing.

I have a fall cruise booked on this ship and I am looking for actual proof that there will be a delay.  I am about to book airfare and really would like to make an informed decision   

On 1/16/2021 at 1:49 AM, burgesst said:

Hey MSCers, has anyone been on the Meregviglia & the  Sesahore? I want to go on the ship that has the changing scene in the overhead light show for the long promedade, and can't find out which one it is or maybe both have it.

So, any info one can provide is much appreciated.

Meraviglia has it, not sure about Seashore.  Seaside definitely no.

Missed Mera by a week in March.

On 1/16/2021 at 8:49 AM, burgesst said:

Hey MSCers, has anyone been on the Meregviglia & the  Sesahore? I want to go on the ship that has the changing scene in the overhead light show for the long promedade, and can't find out which one it is or maybe both have it.

So, any info one can provide is much appreciated.

If you search for the ships with the overhead light show and promenade, there are 4 sister ships you can book for a cruise at this moment;

Msc meraviglia

Msc bellissima

Msc grandiosa

Msc virtuosa 

The seashore is a other class of ship and sister of the seaside and the seaview.

Edited by Maikell

10 hours ago, Maikell said:

If you search for the ships with the overhead light show and promenade, there are 4 sister ships you can book for a cruise at this moment;

Msc meraviglia

Msc bellissima

Msc grandiosa

Msc virtuosa 

The seashore is a other class of ship and sister of the seaside and the seaview.

Thanks Maikell....I needed that. 

On 1/18/2021 at 5:31 PM, emmas gran said:

Already booked my return flight to UK after transatlantic 

iz

All our flights are booked for the TransAtlantic as well -  all will be good - being the ship to set sail in August, if there is a major delay by months; then MSC will need to announce very shortly - but I have great confidence the ship will be ready - I think we just to more concerned with COVID and lift cruise ship restrictions.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Seaside class have a smaller internal volume because of the amount of outside space. Have been on Seaside and Bellissima. Seaside definitely good for sunny climates where as Bellissima is good for all weathers

Edited by philsuarez