Sailings now cancelled through April 30

As we embark on a new year, we're reminded of our very special partnership with each of you. You stood by us during the turbulence in 2020, while your passion and dedication to your clients never faded. Our commitment to providing the healthiest and safest vacation experience to our guests, crew and communities we visit remains our priority. We continue to prepare and develop our plan to meet the Framework for Conditional Sailing Order issued by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). With this in mind, Royal Caribbean has made the tough decision to further extend our operational pause through April 30, 2021.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 9

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

As we embark on a new year, we're reminded of our very special partnership with each of you. You stood by us during the turbulence in 2020, while your passion and dedication to your clients never faded. Our commitment to providing the healthiest and safest vacation experience to our guests, crew and communities we visit remains our priority. We continue to prepare and develop our plan to meet the Framework for Conditional Sailing Order issued by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). With this in mind, Royal Caribbean has made the tough decision to further extend our operational pause through April 30, 2021.

Appreciate the heads-up....not a real surprise.  'Stay scared' montra continues in many forms, including the cruise lines having no idea what will appease the CDC.

• Like 5

Just got the notice from my TA and already requested my refund. I will still have a $1000 FCC that I will have to deal with. It was from an August 2020 cruise that I applied to my March 13th 2021 cruise. Now I will have it again to apply to lord knows what because it is likely it will expire before I am able to use it, or the prices of the cruises will be way to expensive when they finally start sailing again. 

Edited by Hammergirl
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Thanks for posting.

Looks like we now have another cruise cancelled. Final payment was due next week for our April 18th cruise, and even though we expected it to be cancelled we figured they wouldn't cancel until after final payment. 

• Like 2

Glad we did a lift and shift on our April cruise. Nothing else scheduled until November. We had hoped to jump on a few short ones this summer if they started up. I guess we will have to hope they can sail this summer.

Edited by SECdawg
typo