On 1/14/2021 at 3:53 PM, sailingships said:

It stays there until you call them and 'cancel' the cancelled cruise yourself. Yes I know its weird but if you dont you will start to be penalized 25% once the final payment date is reached. Carnival keeps the funds 'on the books' If you want the funds back then you lose the $300/ $600 OBC.

On 1/14/2021 at 4:12 PM, Organized Chaos said:

I guess I'd better call him to ask about that 25% penalization.

I heard back from our PVP and he said there isn't a 25% penalty of any kind. Our cancelled cruise doesn't show in our Cruise Manager, but still shows in their system. Since we're taking the re-book + OBC option, he said just to call him when we decide on one.

Come to think of it, since many people have experienced their cruises disappearing from their Cruise Manager, our cancelled one might appear again if I try to re-add it, but I'm not too concerned.

51 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

Come to think of it, since many people have experienced their cruises disappearing from their Cruise Manager, our cancelled one might appear again if I try to re-add it, but I'm not too concerned.

All of my booked cruises reappeared in Cruise Manager this morning.

22 hours ago, bury me at sea said:

All of my booked cruises reappeared in Cruise Manager this morning.

I re-added mine a few days ago and it stayed. A couple people said theirs disappeared again. Glitches are becoming par for the course on their website. But I guess with cancellations, re-bookings, & refunds being processed by the thousands, they're bound to have some issues. I'll cut 'em some slack. LOL