Is there any way to see which cabins are available for a particular Silversea cruise?  The Silversea website doesn't seem to allow online booking, which would include a cabin selection page.

Not really.   Some Internet based agencies will show a number, usually 4-5, in a category on a single deck but I know of none that show every cabin available.  This is not unique to Silversea as most lines don’t reveal their total inventory.

1 hour ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Is there any way to see which cabins are available for a particular Silversea cruise?

Nope.  Even TA’s don’t have access to full inventory.  They have to call their SS agency desk for specific suite availability.

That fits what I've been seeing.  No info on Silversea website, and the two TAs that normally show cabin availability want me to fill out their entire booking form so they can ask SS about availability.

The reason I asked is I don't really want to commit to January 2023 yet, but would if cabins were going fast and I might be stuck with a bad location.

For me there is no bad cabin location on Silversea. A crew cabin would do me, anything just to experience the wonderful service, food etc once again. We who can afford to cruise on Silversea are truely blessed.

8 minutes ago, jland said:

For me there is no bad cabin location on Silversea. A crew cabin would do me, anything just to experience the wonderful service, food etc once again. We who can afford to cruise on Silversea are truely blessed.

Isn’t that so true right now.  

On 1/16/2021 at 10:20 PM, Host Jazzbeau said:

That fits what I've been seeing.  No info on Silversea website, and the two TAs that normally show cabin availability want me to fill out their entire booking form so they can ask SS about availability.

The reason I asked is I don't really want to commit to January 2023 yet, but would if cabins were going fast and I might be stuck with a bad location.

Whenever I  get a quote for a sailing the travel agent I use  always confirm the cabin numbers Available along with the price on the grade selected .. quite simple here 😊

1 hour ago, Lvshack said:

Whenever I  get a quote for a sailing the travel agent I use  always confirm the cabin numbers Available along with the price on the grade selected .. quite simple here 😊

Contact SS direct ? They gave me a decent choice last time. 

...and don’t consider the lifeboat ... see the avatar ... one gets wet !!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by MBP&O2/O
3 hours ago, Lvshack said:

1 hour ago, MBP&O2/O said:

Contact SS direct ? They gave me a decent choice last time. 

...and don’t consider the lifeboat ... see the avatar ... one gets wet !!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The point was that I'm not ready to book now, but want to monitor cabin availability in case the cruise starts to sell out.  I did get a workaround, but it's obvious that Silversea doesn't want to make this easy...

8 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

The point was that I'm not ready to book now, but want to monitor cabin availability in case the cruise starts to sell out.  I did get a workaround, but it's obvious that Silversea doesn't want to make this easy...

Sometimes you cannot predict the availability just based on the number of cabins remaining.

For example, you see that there are 10 Classic Veranda cabins remaining. But it does not really mean Silversea will accept 10 more bookings. Probably after 2 more cabins are booked, the remaining 8 cabin numbers will be closed. Silversea may allocate these 8 cabins to the guests who has already booked Vista Suite guarantee.

• 2 weeks later...

While we're on this topic, does anyone have a preferred cabin for the Whisper in a veranda suite?  I'm about to book for 2022 and still have a choice. We are doing the Norway intensive.