Peninsular Club web pages not working?

mcloaked

I had a nice email from P&S with a link to the Peninsular Club web site saying "your loyalty statement is here".  When I logged in I found that if I try to look at my cruise history then it simply crashes and says something went wrong!  Does anyone else have that problem, or can you use all the sections of the website without any problem once you are logged in?

12 minutes ago, mcloaked said:

I had a nice email from P&S with a link to the Peninsular Club web site saying "your loyalty statement is here".  When I logged in I found that if I try to look at my cruise history then it simply crashes and says something went wrong!  Does anyone else have that problem, or can you use all the sections of the website without any problem once you are logged in?

The My Details and My Preferences options works but My Loyalty and My Cruise History says 'something went wrong, please try again later'. It has done this for months for me.

I'm using Windows Edge as my browser.

1 hour ago, Splice the mainbrace said:

The My Details and My Preferences options works but My Loyalty and My Cruise History says 'something went wrong, please try again later'. It has done this for months for me.

Same here using Chrome - been like that for ages.

2 hours ago, Splice the mainbrace said:

Ditto, has had this problem for  months, tried emailing  but  not  resolved. Now past caring  since  can't cruise at the moment. Get it sorted when I NEED to.

56 minutes ago, Manx buoy said:

Did i see somewhere that they’ve frozen the points up till March 2023 or was it a dream

It would make sense if they said that those in the highest tiers where you need so many nights within the last couple of years wouldn't have those nights expiring, since cruise has not been possible. But as I haven't reach those giddy heights, I don't know whether they've done that.

• Like 1

Like many posters, irrespective of web browser I was unable to see most of my details and an error message continually appeared in various sections.  I  was also unable to book cruises online during the three day early booking window available for being Caribbean tier.  The system appeared to recognise me, but not all of my details.

P & O said they would look into it, and didn't fix it.  I noticed that my account number online was displaying both upper and lower case letters whilst e-mails from P&O had all the letters of my account number in upper case, I e-mailed and asked if they could change my account number on their website to all capital letters.  That has fixed the issue for me.

Hope this may help others in the same situation.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, crompton21 said:

Like many posters, irrespective of web browser I was unable to see most of my details and an error message continually appeared in various sections.  I  was also unable to book cruises online during the three day early booking window available for being Caribbean tier.  The system appeared to recognise me, but not all of my details.

P & O said they would look into it, and didn't fix it.  I noticed that my account number online was displaying both upper and lower case letters whilst e-mails from P&O had all the letters of my account number in upper case, I e-mailed and asked if they could change my account number on their website to all capital letters.  That has fixed the issue for me.

Hope this may help others in the same situation.

I checked and my website details are already all in uppercase but I can't access Loyalty or Cruise History details. Thanks for the info though that solved your access problem.

I'll get round to emailing P&O sometime, which address did you use?

15 hours ago, Splice the mainbrace said:

I checked and my website details are already all in uppercase but I can't access Loyalty or Cruise History details. Thanks for the info though that solved your access problem.

I'll get round to emailing P&O sometime, which address did you use?

I used the contact us option on the website and selected Peninsular club as a topic.

• Like 1

My  Loyalty and Cruise history didnt appear - originally they said to just keep trying.

When I followed it up they said my Birthdate was not in my details -they entered it

(dont know where from)  and all is well.   

So if you can get into your personal details maybe re enter your D>O>B  and see if it fixes it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aulanis said:

My  Loyalty and Cruise history didnt appear - originally they said to just keep trying.

When I followed it up they said my Birthdate was not in my details -they entered it

(dont know where from)  and all is well.   

So if you can get into your personal details maybe re enter your D>O>B  and see if it fixes it.

Thanks, I entered my date of birth, logged out and back in again and the Loyalty and Cruise history now shows. To be fair in the personal details section it does have the following statement,

Your P&O Cruises History

To associate your cruise history with your my account registration please complete both your account number and your date of birth in order to verify your details

- it's just a pity that their website isn't smart enough to tell you this rather than the 'something went wrong, try again later' statement.

• 2 weeks later...