Cruise Fix On TV...Dream Cruises on AWE Network

Just got done watching a rerun of an episode filmed on the Symphony of the Seas.  Well done and it scratched the cruise fix itch that I have after no cruising for a year. The upcoming schedule of other ships is as follows.

Wednesday 2/3  930 AM  Navigator of the Seas

Thursday 2/4  930 AM  Rhapsody of the Seas

Friday 2/5  930 AM  Allure of the Seas

Other new builds:

Thursday 1/28  930 AM  NCL Joy

Friday 1/29  930 AM  MSC Meraviglia

6 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

Just got done watching a rerun of an episode filmed on the Symphony of the Seas.  Well done and it scratched the cruise fix itch that I have after no cruising for a year. The upcoming schedule of other ships is as follows.

Other new builds:

Yup, been watching these since start of Lock down last Spring! One type show, Cruise, don't mind watching repeats

There’s another show on the Smithsonian channel called Mighty Cruise Ships that are more recent than Dream Cruises. They show more of what happens on the ship rather than concentrating on shore excursions. Ive watched and saved the one on Symphony from 2019 that was great.  Highly recommend it.

• Like 2

my cable does not have the AWE network, but I see I can get in on my Firestick for a monthly subscription. Does anyone know if it only operates like a TV station with scheduled showtimes, or does it have an On Demand type feature where I could watch the Dream Cruises as I want?

On 1/25/2021 at 3:08 AM, SNJCruisers said:

Other new builds:

DH and I love Dream Cruises and watch all the time. The episode about the Allure is one of my favorites. I set my DVR to record the Joy episode on Thursday. We’re booked on her in December and I thought it would be fun to get a good look at her. Sadly, the episode was about a river cruise boat called Joy😢

Edited by LisaLisa87

48 minutes ago, LisaLisa87 said:

I set my DVR to record the Joy episode on Thursday. We’re booked on her in December and I thought it would be fun to get a good look at her. Sadly, the episode was about a river cruise boat called Joy😢

Hate to hear about the mix up with the Joy.  I too have it on my DVR as we are booked on her for next January for a 5 day cruise as the front end of a side by side with the Apex.  I can tell you that one aspect of the ship is the probably the largest hot tub I've ever seen.  If you're familiar with the Breakaway Plus Class, it's located aft port side similar to where the grotto is located on the Escape. It's on deck 17 in the Spice H2O area, which is also adults only so that hot tub can't be overrun by kids.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/shiptour.php?r=9227

• Like 1