Name of new Azamara ship?

Great to have confirmation on the new addition.  I wonder what the name will be?  I think either Azamara Adventure or Azamara Voyage would be a good fit.

Paul

Another synonym is Sojourn which would reflect the late and overnight stays, yes I know Seabourn have a Sojourn but they have a Quest as well. Will be difficult to find a name that’s not used somewhere.

A friend of mine suggested Venture which sounds great to me. I'm just happy they have another of these lovely ships with no apologies to those that have posted here that they are old and will end up in the scrapyard in a couple of years. Go to the Princess forum and there are many that will lament losing Pacific Princess. 

Phil 

I like Venture, Phil.  Fits with the other 3 sisters and Azamara Venture kind of rolls off the tongue.

Edit:  Just saw that Seabourn's "super luxury" new build is Venture FWIW.

Edited by ECCruise
3 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

A friend of mine suggested Venture which sounds great to me.

Would be funny if Seabourn Venture and Azamara Venture launched in the same year (2022) if not the same month 😝

Venture is good - finding unused names is a bit of a challenge though. Explorer, Odyssey, Adventure, Discovery all fit but have been used elsewhere.

Endeavour is good - how about Enterprise 'boldly going where no ship has gone before?'

Edited by SteveH2508
5 hours ago, florisdekort said:

Would be funny if Seabourn Venture and Azamara Venture launched in the same year (2022) if not the same month 😝

You never know!😉. Seabourn/Azamara Quest and they do seem to follow. We've been in Ho Chi Minh together I remember. 

Phil 

It is really difficult to find a new and individual  name for a cruise ship. I suggested Venture for the third Azamara ship ( as I thought that it allied with Quest & Journey) and wasn't keen on "Pursuit" but hope that Venture will be considered this time.

Funny, I was thinking about what the name might be and thought of Venture, as it is basically a synonym for Journey, Quest and Pursuit.   And then I found this thread.    Great minds....😁

And I realized, too, that Seabourn's new ship was named that, too. 

Edited by the mice
46 minutes ago, Stateroom_Sailor said:

The Azamara Rave, focused on 5 night Bahamas cruises to suck in the younger crowd.

No thanks, there are plenty of party ships for them.

Azamara attracts me for what it is, so I would be more than happy for the brand to remain as it is.

13 minutes ago, upwarduk said:

No thanks, there are plenty of party ships for them.

Azamara attracts me for what it is, so I would be more than happy for the brand to remain as it is.

Totally agree, each to their own.

Probably a joke has it seems the poster has not sailed Azamara

Edited by Bloodaxe