Equinox cabin 6298 vs 6155

fedexretiree

We are booked right now in cabin 6298 on the Equinox and was wondering which is a better cabin, 6298 or 6155?   I have several questions and hope that someone that has stayed in these rooms can help.  Which one of these rooms would you prefer?

1. Both appear to have a larger balcony which is something that we want.   Is 1 of them larger than the other?

2.  Looking at the pictures that I could find on the sticky it also appears that 6155 has a bit more of an obstruction than just the blue roof on 6298 is this true?

3.  Quiter cabin would be preferred but 6155 is not quite as far of a walk is it noisy in that area.  (Nether one of us has mobility issues so that isn't a problem.)

Thanks in advance for all of the help.

I would go with 6155.  It has the largest of all the stateroom balconies.  Stateroom 6298 appears to have a standard balcony.

Most of the smoking is done on the deck below around the mid-ship hump.  There may be some smoking near the forward hump, but it shouldn't be a problem when underway.  I believe the obstruction, if any, would be minimal.  Either way, I would choose 6155 in a heartbeat.

We’ve stayed in cabin 6300 which had a larger balcony and our friend stayed in 6298 which was a standard size balcony. The blue roof of the specialty restaurant is the only obstruction and we wouldn’t hesitate to book theses cabins. We love the aft as it’s quieter. The other cabins 6301, 6302 and 6303 should have larger balconies as well.