Would you do 3-4 day at Great Stirrup Cay ?

Beer Belly

12 hours ago, complawyer said:

you're definitely missing out. check  out the getaway sailing from copenhagen oct 18, 2022.

ports in brussels and paris ending in london. talk about your european cruise. if you book, i think you'll love this one, and the getaway is my favorite ncl ship

I'm booked on the Getaway Aug 15-24, 2023. 9-day Baltic cruise R/T out of Copenhagen, Denmark. POCs - Berlin, Germany; Tallin, Estonia; St. Petersburg, Russia (overnight); Helsinki, Finland & Stockholm, Sweden.

1 hour ago, farmersfight said:

I'm booked on the Getaway Aug 15-24, 2023. 9-day Baltic cruise R/T out of Copenhagen, Denmark. POCs - Berlin, Germany; Tallin, Estonia; St. Petersburg, Russia (overnight); Helsinki, Finland & Stockholm, Sweden.

we're taking almost the same cruise this july on the jade. it leaves from amsterdam and ends in copenhagen and it's a 10 day cruise . do you overnight in st petersberg?

im planning on spending 2 nights prior to sailing in amsterdam, and 3 nights post cruise in copenhagen. our grandson is graduating from college this may, and it's his graduation present. 2 bedroom haven suite. if youre going o go, may as well go all the way.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, complawyer said:

in   that case bon voyage, to bad we couldnt both schedule the same cruise at the same time

Yeah, that would've been great. I'm still holding out hope for an actual Rat Pack cruise. I'll be receiving my t-shirt next week.

With regard to my Getaway cruise, I was really surprised NCL's bookings were open that far out (Aug 2023).

On 3/3/2021 at 4:45 PM, ledges1 said:

I agree. I prefer 7 to 8 day cruises. I will occasionally do a five day if I can drive to the port in less than 1 hour. I know we are all eager to cruise. It will be interesting to see if we are as eager after we experience a cruise with all the restrictions. For me, I the think the experience will be disappointing. I plan to wait until I see some cruises actually sail and read the overall experience by those on the ship.  Then I will decide when to spend my cruise credit.

my parents and i have two cruises book for 2022 an 11-day leaving Jan 29th on the dawn and a 14-day on the Joy leaving Dec. 4th.  keeping our fingers crossed they sail.

1 hour ago, hotsmiley said:

my parents and i have two cruises book for 2022 an 11-day leaving Jan 29th on the dawn and a 14-day on the Joy leaving Dec. 4th.  keeping our fingers crossed they sail.

My fingers crossed 🤞 for your cruises to sail, as well.

• Like 1