Unusual movements

molecrochip

3 hours ago, alpha whiskey said:

Port Solent, Portsdown Hill and the foreshore along by Portchester Castle have been our saviour this past year. All within easy 'lockdown' walking distance from our house. So happy that others on this forum have enjoyed our local area too. ❣️

Lovely walks, we used to drive up there but are staying closer to home along the Hamble river and Lee on the Solent at the moment. 

Andy 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Lovely walks, we used to drive up there but are staying closer to home along the Hamble river and Lee on the Solent at the moment. 

Andy 

Once we are allowed out to play again, we will be in your beautiful area too. My friend has an apartment right on the seafront at Lee. We would sit on her balcony on a summer evening watching the cruise ships pass by.......😢

• Like 2

4 hours ago, alpha whiskey said:

Port Solent, Portsdown Hill and the foreshore along by Portchester Castle have been our saviour this past year. All within easy 'lockdown' walking distance from our house. So happy that others on this forum have enjoyed our local area too. ❣️

My childhood haunts, apart from Port Solent which hadn’t been built back then. We were always off on our bikes to the castle, Wicor recreation ground or over the hill. We’re in Cosham now but still like to take the dogs over to Portchester when we can, especially on summer evenings.  The fields at Port Solent are nice then too, if you’re there when the sun is setting over the castle it’s lovely.

On 2/3/2021 at 10:07 PM, molecrochip said:

This post was not supposed to be cryptic.

The announcement I was expecting was linked to a restart plan. However with Government extending national restrictions, I wasn't going to happen. If you like, I'm happy to say I called that one wrong.

I was expecting Arcadia to head off to dry dock but am told it was cancelled. Not now sure where she is going.

Arcadia now showing as due back into Southampton on the 4th March at the QEII terminal.