Using FCC

harbourside

Under Viking rules at the moment any booking made before 28th February has the guarantee that you can cancelled up to 24hrs before and received a FCC refund.

I was reading my FCC certificate and it states cannot be reissued or used towards another cruise, 

*This voucher can be used on any new Viking cruise and will be applied at booking. This voucher is non-transferable, cannot be used as payment for a Travel Protection Plan, and the voucher must be redeemed by the expiration date prior to final payment. Once redeemed, it cannot be re-issued or used towards another cruise, and any unused balance of the voucher is lost and has no cash value.

I am a bit confused.   My voucher was only for the deposit as trip  was cancelled before payment made.

35 minutes ago, harbourside said:

Under Viking rules at the moment any booking made before 28th February has the guarantee that you can cancelled up to 24hrs before and received a FCC refund.

I was reading my FCC certificate and it states cannot be reissued or used towards another cruise, 

*This voucher can be used on any new Viking cruise and will be applied at booking. This voucher is non-transferable, cannot be used as payment for a Travel Protection Plan, and the voucher must be redeemed by the expiration date prior to final payment. Once redeemed, it cannot be re-issued or used towards another cruise, and any unused balance of the voucher is lost and has no cash value.

I am a bit confused.   My voucher was only for the deposit as trip  was cancelled before payment made.

I suggest speaking to Viking. I think you should be able to apply it to another cruise. Maybe not for deposit but for further payment.

I have just booked a cruise, and cannot use FCC as deposit, but fully covered under the latest Viking guarantees.    I have been sitting on the fence about booking a cruise, so have booked a  cruise Auckland to Sydney which included Business class fare.  Will stay close to home at the moment.