Who Has Most Cancelled Bookings by Princess

billco

Here is my list of 12. It has resulted in more than a few FCCs.

25 Days Europe - Trans-Atlantic

Sky Princess

April 11, 2020 / Fort Lauderdale

May 6, 2020 / Copenhagen

11 Days Europe - Baltic

Sky Princess

August 24, 2020 / Copenhagen

September 4, 2020 / Copenhagen

15 Days Europe - Trans-Atlantic

Sky Princess

September 4, 2020 / Copenhagen

September 19, 2020 / New York

4 Days Coastal Vancouver/Los Angeles

Coral Princess

September 23, 2020 / Vancouver

September 27, 2020 / Los Angeles

30 Days Exotics

Grand Princess

October 24, 2020 / Los Angeles

November 24, 2020 / Shanghai

7 Days Mexico - Riviera

Royal Princess

January 30, 2021 / Los Angeles

February 6, E410 / Los Angeles

5 Days Mexico - Cabo

Royal Princess

February 6, 2021 / Los Angeles

February 11, 2021 / Los Angeles

14 Days Europe - Trans-Atlantic

Sky Princess

April 10, 2021 / Fort Lauderdale

April 24, 2021 / London (Southampton)

8 Days Europe - British Isles

Sky Princess / Bermudan

April 24, 2021 / London (Southampton)

May 2, 2021 / London (Southampton)

14 Days Alaska

Royal Princess

May 8, 2021 / Vancouver

May 22, 2021 / Vancouver

I Cancelled in anticipation:

7 Days Alaska Gulf Northbound

Coral Princess

May 19, 2021 / Vancouver

May 26, 2021 / Whittier

7 Days Alaska Gulf Southbound

Royal Princess

May 29, 2021 / Whittier

June 5, 2021 / Vancouver

Current Bookings

14 Days Europe - Baltic

Regal Princess

September 4, 2021 / London (Southampton)

September 18, 2021 / London (Southampton)

12 days Europe - Iberia

Sky Princess

September 23, 2021 / London (Southampton)

October 5, 2021 / London (Southampton)

1 minute ago, voljeep said:

that bubble has burst ... just not announced ... yet

sorry

Agreed. This is one number we certainly don’t  want to increase but have come to terms with the inevitability of the cancellation. 
We’ve delayed final payment once already and are prepared to ask for another. 

• Like 1

I've had only 7 canceled by Princess, I canceled 3 bc I wanted to get refunded before I got to wait again. So those don't count. 

I have 5 booked:

December 2021 Queensland [covered with 100% Goodwill FCC]

April 2022 California Coast (rebooked from 3/20 with that FCC)

April 2022 Pacific Northwest  (rebooked from 3/20 with that FCC)

July 2022 Alaska 

September 2022 TA [some FCC + all Goodwill OBC]

Optimistic aren't I 😁

Edited by Ombud

I think you are the "winner".  My list continues to grow.  Don't know if a cruise planned but canceled before I could put down a deposit counts.  Or Princess switching ships counts (on the verge of being cancelled in the foreseeable future).  How will Princess accommodate all of the FCC's that are floating around out there?

Reminds me of the time I grabbed multiple Golden Princess cruises.  At that time, Princess could not give away her 3-4 day cruises when she moved to San Pedro.  I was happy to participate in Princess' cruise and we will apply all fares to any 7 day or longer cruise.  Booked many Window Suites and received an 18 day cruise on the Coral to Alaska.  Pay now/gain later.  The only question now is when is later?

3 hours ago, johnmik1 said:

We have had 15 cancelled by Princess and 2 by HAL.We are also on Regal 5/15/21 and still hope to sail then.

Before this thread I thought I had a lot. Now I find out some are double mine AND my FCC completely covers 3 future cruises ..... and I had only 2 paid off: 1 with FCC only / 100% refunded with 50% FCC. CCL has compensated me well

I knew that there were others with a LOT more than I have.  Before the Wuhan flu, I had two Princess cruises booked, for 2020.  Both were cancelled.  I won't book another cruise until cruising restarts, although Celebrity and Princess keep enticing me with wonderful offers.  But I need to know that the cruise is real.  And that I will be allowed to board (I am still not eligible for a vaccine) and then to get off the ship at the various ports.

18 Princess cruises cancelled so far, with 3 more May 22- June 12, 2021 Enchanted RT from Rome likely to be cancelled. My last cruise on the Sapphire Princess disembarked a year ago a week early in Singapore and hasn’t sailed since. I did get one more Caribbean cruise in the following week on the Sky Princess. 

we only have 4 Cancelled through princess, so you are the reluctant winner..😞

We sail with about four different lines, so our total count up until this time with all those cruise lines is 19 cancelled.😥

read my signature for the list ..and of those listed, we expect to add at least three more Princess cruises. .if not all of them for this year.

If dates sometimes conflict, it will be because one cruise cancelled, we booked another to "fill" its place..only to see them cancel also.

It is hard to believe that we stepped off of the Coral Princess on Jan 6 of 2020, after a wonderful Antarctic cruise, expecting to be sailing again within  a few weeks.. and here we are. beachwashed over a year out..with no end in sight.

that is why I changed my avatar to reflect how we feel.. washed up🥴

• Like 1

On 2/12/2021 at 6:20 PM, chicgotgame said:

18 Princess cruises cancelled so far, with 3 more May 22- June 12, 2021 Enchanted RT from Rome likely to be cancelled. My last cruise on the Sapphire Princess disembarked a year ago a week early in Singapore and hasn’t sailed since. I did get one more Caribbean cruise in the following week on the Sky Princess. 

Are you booked to sail out of Civitavecchia on Enchanted Princess on May 29th? We're booked for this and I'm just wondering if I should go ahead and cancel to get our deposits refunded. The balance of over $3k is due on 2/28 and I'm debating on whether we should take the chance. I figure we'll get our deposit back faster than the full fare, and they're going to pressure us to apply it towards FCC. Sigh. What to do. What to do.  

Eight so far with Princess. Five for NCL. It is getting REALLY confusing. Our next Princess bookings are for Oct. 2021 (Cabo), Nov. 2021 (Mexican Rivera) and April 2022 (Hawaii). Our NCL cruises might be cancelled YET AGAIN. Those cruises are scheduled for June 2021 (Bermuda) and July (B2B) 2021 (Bahamas/Caribbean). Can I just wake up from the nightmare already? 😩 🙏 🚢

• Like 1