A1 cabin on Millennium

rollie

We just booked an A1 cabin [1106] on the Millennium.  Just wonder people's thoughts on deck 11 cabins.  This will be a Caribbean cruise, visiting the ABC Islands.  Any pictures would be helpful.  Thanks in advance.

Rollie

22 minutes ago, rollie said:

We just booked an A1 cabin [1106] on the Millennium.  Just wonder people's thoughts on deck 11 cabins.  This will be a Caribbean cruise, visiting the ABC Islands.  Any pictures would be helpful.  Thanks in advance.

Rollie

We have stayed in cabin 1100, it was fantastic would highly recommend. Sorry I don’t have a photo but I did not want the big.overhang of deck 9.  

1106 is a great location with stairs and elevator right outside your door but very quiet.  It's my choice for A1 on M class ships.   It's just one flight down and you are at the back of the buffet.  The balcony is slightly bigger as it follows the curve of the windows in the oceanview below.  

4 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

1106 is a great location with stairs and elevator right outside your door but very quiet.  It's my choice for A1 on M class ships.   It's just one flight down and you are at the back of the buffet.  The balcony is slightly bigger as it follows the curve of the windows in the oceanview below.  

Thanks for your reply.  We picked this cabin for all the reasons you stated.  We’re not worried about the sun on the balcony.  

Rollie