45 day Final Payment for Alaska/Canada cruises (is there a domino effect?)

Basketball wife

I am on the Solstice Sept. 26, 2021 Best of Japan cruise (a L&S from the Sept/2020 Millenium cruise). Since this is/was the first cruise on the Solstice after its repositioning/trans Pacific cruise (that is on hold), does anyone know if the 45 day final payment will apply to it as well? I sent an email to Celebrity but have not heard back yet. Right now the final payment is scheduled for June so I do have a bit of time...just curious.

20 minutes ago, Basketball wife said:

I am on the Solstice Sept. 26, 2021 Best of Japan cruise (a L&S from the Sept/2020 Millenium cruise). Since this is/was the first cruise on the Solstice after its repositioning/trans Pacific cruise (that is on hold), does anyone know if the 45 day final payment will apply to it as well? I sent an email to Celebrity but have not heard back yet. Right now the final payment is scheduled for June so I do have a bit of time...just curious.

Of course not as the 45 day final payment is for cruises on hold because of Canada being closed.  The TP cannot happen for multiple reasons, but Celebrity certainly move Solstace to Asia much sooner.  Way too soon to tell.

Asking about September cruises is simply speculation.  Especially since we have little info on April and beyond.

If you are concerned - cancel.  If not wait till June.  Lots will happen between now and then.