Summit OV question

TMLAalum

I seem to recall that there are some relatively new Oceanview cabins on M-class ships toward the stern that have larger than usual windows since these cabins were converted from public space.

Could somebody please post the numbers of those cabins? And if anyone has photos of them to share, that's be wonderful! Thanks!

38 minutes ago, TMLAalum said:

I seem to recall that there are some relatively new Oceanview cabins on M-class ships toward the stern that have larger than usual windows since these cabins were converted from public space.

Could somebody please post the numbers of those cabins? And if anyone has photos of them to share, that's be wonderful! Thanks!

They are 3115 to 3127.  Here's my assessment of that lot.

3115 - There's an entrance door into that passageway, but when we were on Millennium, it was always closed.  Probably the case for Summit also.

3117 - This would be an excellent choice.

3119 -- This would also be an excellent choice.

3121 - I consider this stateroom the worst of the lot.  It's right at the main entrance to that passageway, and if you open your stateroom door and someone enters the passageway, they can see right into your room.  I would avoid this stateroom.

3123 & 3125 - There are service closets across from these two staterooms.

3127 - Right across is a door to enter the service area to the Tuscan Grill.  It's a nice way to get into the morning Happy Hour breakfast without  walking all the way across and down the passageway of staterooms 3112-3140 to get into the Tuscan Grill main entrance.  I entered it a couple of times, and only got a curious look.  😉

Hope that was helpful.  🍷